Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Has someone ever told you not to do something, but then you go and do exactly what they told you not to do? Its like you have a sudden need to do exactly that. Well the next day went a little like that. Everybody kept telling me not to touch, or try to pop the pimple because it was going to get all big,swollen, and leave a mark.

I obviously didn't listen and now I have a huge disgusting pimple on my nose. Like seriously come on! You dont wash your face forONE day and then BAM! Your life is ruined.The worst part out of all of this is that Calebs picking me up to go to the movies. Sure his friends are going to be there, but as long as it's Rachel free Im happy.

My only option left to try to cover the stupid pimple mark was with makeup. Sadly neither Katie or I had some. Emma ran out leaving Larrisa(A.K.A Evil witch of my life) my only option.

I was actually sort of afraid to ask her for some makeup. She's been moodier than usual ever since she got pregnant. Now she tells me Im going to get fat while SHE'S eating a giant choclate bar. Which she most likely stold from me. I knocked on the bedroom door and waited for her to open. The door opened and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"What do you want?" She hissed at me. Wow rude much?

"Umm I was wondering if I could borrow some makeup?" I asked her with a nervous tone. Please dont go ape on me. Please dont go ape on me.

"Sure, just give it back." I stared at her in shock. Did she just say yes? I stared at her not saying anything as she handed me her makup kit.

"Well you could now. Bye." She said in an annoyed tone slamming the door in my face. Well then, now I just need to find someone to apply the makeup. I saw Evan in the kitchen and ran up to him.

"Evan I need your-"

"Eww dude what's on your nose?" He said interrupting me. I glared at him and left the room. I saw Emma about to enter her room, so I stopped her.

"Emma! Can you please help me put this on?!" I asked her holding up the makeup bag. She looked at me and smilled.

"Sure, come on in." She said pulling me into her room. I stared at her as she applied foundation on my face. She has bright blue eyes that went well with her blue eyes and black straight hair.

"Emma, has anyone ever told you that you have really pretty hair?" I asked her. Her hair just always looks so soft.

"Yes actually, but mostly when I was younger. I use to have really curly black hair. It looked a lot like yours actually." She said now playing with my hair.

"Well what happened to it? How come now it's straight?"

"I straightened it too much and left it permantly straight. Well looks like were done." She said turning me around so I was facing the mirror. I leaned closer to the mirror and wasen't able to see the pimple.

"Oh My Gosh Emma! Your a miricle worker! Thanks you so much!" I exclaimed hugging her. She went still for a moment before hugging back.

"No problem." I hear a honk outside and ran downstairs.

Pimple free just on time. I saw Calebs car and walked towards it. The car door opened to reveal Rachel in the front next to Caleb, and Parker and a boy Ive never met in the back. I smiled at Caleb and glared at Rachel.

"What is she doing here?! Caleb I thought we were here to pick of Evan?!" She whined looking over at Caleb.

"Oh did I say Evan? I thought I said Sadie." Caleb replied nervously scratching his head.

Rachel glared at me as I got in the car. I just smilled sweetly at her. The ride to the movies was silent no one speaking to each other. Though Im pretty sure Parker stole some glances at me. You know because it totally wasn't the other way around...........

We got our tickets and went to take a seat. I was going to sit next to Caleb, but Rachel pushed me out of the way and I ended up falling on Parker. I could feel the blush coming up on my cheeks.

"Oh my gosh! Parker Im so sorry!" I told him getting off of him and sitting on the chair next to him.

"Its okay. No problem." He said looking away to try to hide his blush. I looked over at Caleb to see him glaring at Parker? It was about halfway through the movie when I had a sudden need to go to the restroom. I got up and quietly made my way out. I used the restroom and walked back the movie room.

"Sadie wait!" I turned around to see Caleb. Wasn't he suppose to be watching the movie?

"Before you go in. I just wanted to say thanks for coming." He said smilling at me. I smilled back, and just like with Parker I got lost in his eyes. The difference I like Caleb, and not just as friends.

*****************************************

So before I start I really want to thank the commenters on the last chapter. Your comments really inspired me to write more. Thanks to everyone who's reading this book I'd be lost without you. Anyway I gave Sadie a pimple because I didn't want her to be perfect like all the other books.(dont get me wrong I love those books too.)PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

So what did you think of this chapter?

Parker or Caleb? Any ship names in the air?

What do you want to happen next?

Is there anyone you want to see more of?

RQOTD:

SUPERMAN OR BATMAN?