Chapter 27

"Butters What has happened?" I say

He just shakes his head and kept whispering. I quickly grab his arm gently and let him sit. Sitting next to him, he grabs onto my hand and looks up at me.

"Craig." Butters says "My d-d-dad r-ran Kenny o-o-over."

I gasp and grab his arms. He makes a small eep noise and stares at me scared.

"Where is he?" I say

Butters says " In front of my house!"

Tears started to all faster and it seemed like the tears wouldn't stop. I put on my shoes as fast I could and grabbed Butters hand. Pulling him along, we makes so many turns and turn even more corners.

"There!" Butters says

Once I was enough to see Kenny I stop in my tracks. Butters runs over to him and sits next to him. Kenny weakly smiles at him and grabs his hand.

  I had to try and be strong for both Butters and Kenny. Slowly I make my way towards the couple. Kenny is completely covered in cuts and bruises. His orange outfit is torn and ripped all over. His right leg has a bone sticking out and his left eye  is swollen. Blood is pooling around him and staining his clothes. Something more happened than what Butters is telling me.

  I kneel next to Kenny on the other side. He once again weakly smiles and I see that he isn't gonna stay awake for long.

"Butters did you call the ambulance?" I say

He nods his head and I sigh. Kenny gives me a weak punch on my arm. I smile sadly and wait with the two until the ambulance came. After they drive off I stay with Butters. Once he's calmed down and asleep I slip out the font door.

Once at home I just slip into my bed and instantly fall asleep. My mind is overwhelmed with all the events that has happened.