Chapter 7

His lips are so warm and soft. My hand snakes its way up to his neck and try to press even more into the kiss. As my senses come back to me and my brain starts to work. I remember that I'm Tweek and I pull back.

Shit!!!!!!

He opens his eyes at me with confusion in clouding those eyes that I love. Before he could say anything I take running down the hall without looking back at him.

My head was spinning as I sit against the wall of the bathroom. Grabbing my hair under my hat I curse myself out.

Your so stupid!! Now he'll never talk to you again!!!

I hear the bell ring and stand up while grabbing my bag. Sighing I walk out the bathroom and to my next class. I think I'm gonna try and avoid Tweek until he forgets it.

The rest of the day was terrible cause no matter where I went Tweek so right there. Yeah, I could of lied and made a excuse to walk away but I just couldn't do that to him.

   Its time for me to go home and once I step outside I just want to punch a wall. Tweek is leaning against a rail and Clyde is standing next to him. I just sigh and walk pass them.

   Craig, don't get upset about it cause it could be nothing.

Shaking my head I begin to walk home. When I step inside my sister is yelling and running around while my parents are laying on the sofa. I slam my bedroom door and jump on my bed. Yelling into my pillow I close my eyes.

Why me? I think before I fall asleep