Chapter 11

All day Sunday Iayed in bed. I didn't get up unless I had to and that wasn't very often. My mom kept trying to get me out of bed but gave up when my dad told her it wasn't going to work. I couldn't get out of bed and move around with the image of Tweek and Clyde about to kiss. It hurt to much to think about that and my family don't need to suffer with me having an attitude.

   When I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore I fall asleep. The next time they opened it was light outside. Looking to my side my clock says 4:30 am.

  Getting up I walk to the bathroom to take a shower. After brushing my hair and teeth I walk back to my room. Throwing my towel on the bed I roam through my dresser. I settle with a dark blue shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans. I put my hat on and Grab my bag after putting on my shoes. Its still early to leave for school but I don't want to stay in the house for when everybody wakes up. My Lol would question the hell of me, my dad would stare at me and my sister would jump on my lap. I don't really need that right now.

  The playground comes into view So I sit on the swings as I watch as the sky get lighter as the times goes by. I look at with and see that my bus would be arriving soon. Seeing my bus stop I sigh as I see no Tweek or Clyde is standing there at the stop.

  Standing there I see a familiar red and black car go by but I couldn't tell who was inside driving. Not caring I just shake my head and board my bus when it pulls up. I see Stan and Kyle the back talking and I catch. glimpse of their hands. I thought they were holding hands but I dismissed it when I sit next to Butters. He smiles at me and I give a week smile back.

  We arrive at school and I walk off to see students all over the grounds of school. Walking inside I see a group of students gathered around Clyde's locker but I walk by them not caring what is going on.

  All my morning classes went by really slowly. I was tired by the time lunch came around. Walking to my locker I see Tweek and Clyde walking out if Math class. I had to take a double look cause I saw they were holding hands. Shaking my head and grab the books I need and my lunch.

Come on Craig, your mind is playing tricks on you

I sat at my locker for lunch and was the first one in English class. Sitting in the back I look out the window an watch the trees sway along with the wind. Hearing footsteps I see Tweek and Clyde. Looking back out the window I ignore them the whole time.

  My last two classes went by fast and I was walking down the street when I hear somebody call my name.

Turning around I see Clyde running with Tweek behind him trying to keep up with him. I can't avoid them forever so I stop. He stops right in front of me and Tweek by his side. Clyde smiles at him then back at me.

"We have something to tell you Craig." Clyde says

I say "OK"

"Me and Tweek are dating" Clyde says

I stare at them as my heart drops. I hear it breaking into million pieces as I smile at them.