Chapter 1

Chapter 1-

Courtland's POV:

"Jeremy is one of the prodigies...But Courtland." The Elder said looking at me.

"I cannot tell. I am not sure. I have a few ideas that I will look into. But be careful Jeremy if enemies find out you are the prodigy...They will try to assassinate you."

"Great so I am retarded. Nice." I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

"Ahh young child. I will find out what this means. But I bid you...you are special. I just need more research."

He said that at the beginning of the summer...

Now I was back at werewolf Academy with my brothers. This place used to be girls and boys separate but now they have all families together. So I was in a room with my brothers. I was in grade eleven and they were in grade twelve because they were born months apart. This place was strict. We trained, we studied, we were active. Boy/girl relationships were approved of.

Uniforms, auditoriums. It was all high up with stuck up people in it.

No Omega's came here.

I only came here because my father was king.

"Awww I missed you too, school. You and all your girls who cut their skirts and roll them up for me to have a nice view." Nick smiled walking in.

"Oh don't forget the nice lacy thong underneath." Mitchel added smirking.

"Or sometimes nothing at all." Tyler smirked as well. I rolled my eyes in disgust. That's how it was, boys wore black pants, white dress shirts and black ties with black blazers and girls wore black and grey skirts, white dress shirts, black ties and black blazers. Blazers weren't necessary, most just wore them when it got cold. But there were short sleeve shirts and girls wore them unbuttoned with push up bras and their skirts rolled up. That's how it went.

We got our dorm room and we all went up. They had specialized dorms. Those who are single children shared rooms with other only child families, two family children were on the second floor, three children families were on the third floor and so on. Mostly families only had up to five or six so we were on the fifth floor -Not many families had this much only royals- and classes were in the east building and the library, gym and cafeteria and lounges were in the north building.

Our room was big with three bathrooms, a TV, couch, two rooms, a desk and a small firdge and closet. Each bedroom had three beds.

"Okay Austin, Jeremy and I. Nick Mitchel and Courtland." Tyler said.

"Man I have to share with this one." Nick said shoving me a little.

"Would you rather me go get a slut and I trade places with her?"

"Yes, because she could entertain us. Lap dance wise." Mitch smirked. I rolled my eyes disgusted and went into one of the rooms flopping my stuff on the bed. This was the first year dorms were girls and boys together so according to my brothers...I had "rules" to learn.

"Rule number one; Courtland if you bring a boy in here said boy shall get his ass kicked by whoever is in here. If we are all in here he will get five ass kickings if there are two he will get two ass kickings etc." Mitch said.

"Rule Number two; If we bring a girl in here, you shall not make her angry and kick her out."

"How is that fair?" I asked Nick who had said it.