Chapter 34

Chapter 34:

Nick's POV:

Ryan was attending to some alpha affairs and asked Austin to go with him because he was the oldest now that Tyler went with dad, Courtland and Jeremy.

Mitchel was downstairs in the basement with his mate Isabela. I lazily walked up to my room. I caught Taylor's scent and she was...upset.

I quickened my lazy pace and slammed open my bedroom door. My room was clean from the maids cleaning it and Taylor sat on my bed crying. I marked her last week and the mark of an alpha was on her neck for everyone to see.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked closing my door. I kneeled I front of her and put my hand on her bare knees. She had amazingly tanned skin. She wore a white tank top and dark blue short shorts. I didn't like her exposing so much skin around here but it was hot.

"Nick...I'm sorry." She sobbed.

"Sorry for what?" I asked confused.

"I'm pregnant." She said. She was sorry for that?

"Why are you sorry for that?" I asked her she looked up confused. Her makeup ran down her pretty face.

"Y-you are not mad?" She asked hesitantly.

"Taylor are you crazy? Why would I be mad? That's great!" I said ecstatic. How good of a dad would I be? Honestly.

She smiled sheepishly looking down.

"Nick we aren't married and your an alpha. Don't you want to be married first?" She asked.

"It would have been..okay I guess but I don't care! All I want is you and the little Taylor or Nick to be safe." I assured her rubbing her hand softly.

"I was afraid you would be mad at me."

"I would never be mad at you. I am actually excited. How good of a dad would I be?" I smiled. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"A horrible one." She teased hugging me tightly.

"Where is Dimitri? Is he okay?" Taylor asked.

"No. He is going insane with Courtland out there risking her life. He has been on a run for three hours. All he is doing is working out to get his anger off his shoulders." I explained. He really was going insane. He was getting big too. More muscular...it was kind of scary.

"Poor guy. I hope Court is okay..." Taylor sighed sadly.

"I know. I do too." I said lightly caressing her cheek.

Coutland's POV:

"Courtland!" Someone called waking me from my dream. I looked into Tyler's worried eyes. We were in a hotel room. Not a classy one either. It was dark outside.

My robe was off, my hair was brushed and back to normal..I was kind of sweaty though.

"W-where are we? Where is dad and Jer?" I asked,

"They went to go get some food. We are close to Damien. We are going to be leaving." He said. That's when I blacked out. I zoned in on the dark angel in the corner and my vision went bright red. I pushed Tyler harshly out of the way and grabbed my dagger twirling it within my hand.

I gripped it tightly before flinging it to his shoulder. It shrieked and showed itself with smoke coming from it's shoulder. It never did that.

The angel glarred at me and I placed my hand besides it's head firmly.

"What are you doing here?"I demanded, my voice dangerously low. I wasn't in the mood for any dark angel shit. I wanted Damien gone so I could go back to Dimitri's arms.

"Why would I tell you? The prodigy? The only one who can kill us?" He asked. His black wings laid out against the wall.

"Because I will sever your head like Damien's and stick it on a pike." I growled shoving the dagger farther into his shoulder. He hissed at me. I was shaking hard like I could let my bones crack any minute and become my werewolf self.

"Your going to kill me anyways." He said rolling his eyes.

"Your loss. I could have set you free and told you not to be at Damien's when I got there." Making his eyes go wide.

"I will tell you this. Damien is expecting you. He wants you." So my dream wasn't a lie. Damien wanted some super demon child.

"That's right. With you Damien could make the strongest race ever and he could multiply them with a different girl. So he won't kill you. He will take you." He said reading my mind. I glarred at him and he glarred back.

"Damien is strong. Good luck killing him." He said before I ripped the burning dagger from his shoulder and swiped it across his neck. He shrieked and fell to the ground and I shook with anger. No one was taking me except my Dimitri. I punched the wall hard and left a huge crater for it.

"Come on Courtland. Let's go." Dad said grimly. I didn't realize him and Jeremy came back. when I was this pissed off I couldn't notice anything around me. I grabbed all of my weapons and robe and walked out of the hotel room and out to our rental H3 Hummer. It was black with extremely tinted windows. I got in the back seat with Tyler and put my hood up sitting quietly as Jeremy discussed what would happen.

--------------

Dimitri's POV:

I shifted back in the woods shoving on the clothes I had left for myself. I have been running and working out constantly. I offered to go back to my own house but Nirvana said for me to stay here. Courtland's mom really liked me and she wanted me to help out the King's beta, Ryan.

I was getting stronger and bigger. It was the only thing that would somewhat take my mind away from Courtland. I wanted her so badly to be mine forever. I wanted to mark her and mate her but I knew that a princess had to be pure at the wedding. The assembly used the old traditions of taking the sheets after sex to make sure the mating process was done and that the princess was a virgin.

I didn't mind it but I know my Courtland will find it extremely embarrassing.

I walked back to the house in a tight black workout shirt and workout shorts. As I walked back I noticed Courtland's younger brothers, Joey, Jackson and Jacob were playing outside. They were turning three next month.

"Dimi?" Joey asked. I couldn't help but smile. One day I would have a young pup like them.

"Dimi?"Jackson asked following him, along with Jacob. They were playing with Courtland's dog Winter and the boys' dog Megatron. They really liked Transformers. The dogs rolled in the grass playing gently and I decided to sit down with them.

"Dimi?" Jackson asked coming over to sit in my lap.

"Where is Courtland, dad, Jerry and Ty Ty?" He asked.

"Courtland went to go fight the bad guys." I said.

"B-But...she will get hurt." He whined a sad face coming on.

"sissy get hurt?" Joey asked coming over and Jacob followed.

"No. She will be fine. Courtland is strong." I said reassuring them.

"I'm strong too." Jacob cooed.

"Me too!" Joey chimed in.

"Are you strong Dimi?" Jackson asked. I smiled and nodded.

"I'm stronger." Jacob said coming over. He grabbed my hand and squeezed as hard as he could I played along and pretended he really hurt me and they all laughed.

"Dimi...you like Sissy?"Joey asked.

"Yea. Why?" I asked back.

"You give her kisses?"He laughed.

"Yes..."I smiled.

"Eww!" Jackson said sticking his tongue out. I shook my head and then they brought me over there little toys they were playing. Building blocks...fun.

I played with them for what seemed like hours until it was time to eat.