Chapter 40

AN; So, tomorrow I am going to see Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters and I am so excited because the Percy Jackson series is the best! I have an undying love for Greek Mythology and I am actually looking at studying it as an elective in university because I am taking courses throughout highschool...infact I should make a book on Percy jackson ;) After I finish a couple of books of course.

Anyways enjoy the chapter loves!

-Stephanie

Chapter 40-

Courtland's POV:

"You're burning my head." I said to Michelle as I nibbled on a bagel. Yes it was Dimitri and I's wedding day and Michelle was doing my hair and makeup.

She was curling my hair and going to place it into a side bun, leaving a few curly strands down, clipping my bangs to the side and making a little bump on the top of my head. She also placed sky blue clips into my hair.

I was so nervous, mainly because I had to talk infront of a huge crowd of royals and my family, and then kiss Dimitri infront of all of them and then have sex with him when we get to our honey moon house and then keep the sheets with the virgin blood on them for the assembly.

So yea, my grandfather and father will have to look at these sheets. Lovely,eh?

As for the Honey moon. I had no clue where we were going. All I knew is that we were going somewhere in the human world. Dimitri wouldn't tell me where, not that I would know anyways because I only been in the human world once.

Since I didn't know where I was going and Taylor did. She was incharge of packing my suitcase. I can just imagine what she is putting in there.

"Okay your hair is done, now your makeup." She said impressed. She spun my chair around and hairsprayed my hair lightly. It was so pretty. I smiled my bright blue eyes sparkling a little bit as she took out my makeup.

"It's amazing." I said trying not to touch it. I didn't want to ruin it.

Michelle began dusting a light brown colour on my lids and blending a bright yet soft blue into it to make my blue eyes pop, she then applied generous coats of mascara, blush bronzer and then a light pink lipstick. I actually looked like a woman. Rather than the hockey sweaters and shorts I had on makeup, hairspray and I was putting on a huge dress. Werewolves are all about tradition, especially royals. So my dress had lace sleeves that covered my arms and shoulders and went up into a collar, but it came down as a v-neck and into the sweetheart neckline of my dress. The dress part had a corset that tightened my torso and then it flowed down to the ground with a long train, the dress bottom wasn't as puffy as a ball gown but it was still puffy and covered in lace.

The back of my corset laced up but then the dress buttoned up to my neck. The lace was not itchy and it looked very nice and traditional yet somewhat new.

Then my shoes. Oh my shoes! I loved shoes. They were white heels with a white bow on the side. The bow had layers and it suited my dress. I loved them. Michelle helped me into my dress as did my mom and they tied the corset together.

I finished it off with a neclace and earrings and my mom was in tears by the end.

"Oh you look so beautiful. My little girl all grown up." She gushed hugging me tightly. My mom wore a light lilac simple dress that was tight in the bust and flowed to mid thigh, with gorgeous white lace heels.

She snapped several dozen pictures as Michelle handed me my boquet and we went downstairs.

My bridesmaids went first as Michelle held the train of my dress. Like I said all of my bridesmaids were my brothers girlfriends. My bridesmaid dresses were white with a blue waistband. They were short in the front, about mid thigh and long to the floor in the back.

"Shit! I forgot the head piece!" Michelle swore running back upstairs. I waited in the mainhall as the wedding was just getting started. All of Dimitri's groomsmen looped arms with my bridesmaids. As mum tended to Joey, Jackson and Jacob. They were going first.

Michelle came back down with a small little sparkly head band that looked like a crown and fitted into the small bump on my head.

"There." She smiled. The light music began playing and Joey,Jackson and Jacob began walking down the aisle followed by my little cousins. I felt dad stand next to me and I gripped his arm tightly.

"Don't be nervous." He said quietly.

"How can I not? Everyone looks at me like I know what I am supposed to do but I have no clue." I whispered harshly.

"Like you always say,Court. Go with the flow." He smiled. I smiled back and eased up on my grip. The chairs outside were white and covered in light blue linen with white lillies lining the aisle.

"It looks so nice." I said. Not able to see Dimitri, the aisle seemed so far.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart. I was hoping the wedding wouldn't be so close. I didn't want you to leave." He said.

"Come on old man. You knew it was going to happen one day."

"One day, that I wasn't prepared for." He said kissing my forehead. All of a sudden the music changed and it was my turn to walk down.

"Here we go, sweetheart." he whispered as we began walking.

Dimitri's POV:

5 Minutes Earlier

I was so nervous. I stood at the altar with one of the really important royals as everyone walked down the aisle. Honestly I didn't know what to expect. Here I was standing in my all black suit with white tie and I had no clue what I was doing.

You're marrying the girl of your dreams dumbass.

A voice said. Oh God...now I am hearing things. Cheesy things.

No you're not. It's the truth. Courtland is the girl you have been waiting for and she is coming. Just wait.

I took a deep breath as Andrew stood next to me.

"Nervous?" He chuckled.

"No..." I said sarcastically.

"Don't worry once she's here...you'll be fine. She looks beautiful by the way." He said. Hearing that made me even more nervous and finally...there she was...

She looked so beautiful and I could tell she was nervous. I stopped moving and just starred at her and when she looked up she smiled and I smiled back.

Courtland, my wife.

Nick's POV:

"Holy shit, that's our sister." Mitchel whispered looking back at Courtland. She actually looked like a girl.

"Oh she's so beautiful." Mum gushed already having the tissue out.

"Courtland?" Joey asked waving to her. She looked over and smiled at us and waved, but then turned her attention back to Dimitri. He was a good guy but I was Courtland's older brother. It's my job not to like him.

She did look amazing. For once I was actually kind of sad, knowing that she won't be around as much.

Werewolf weddings are similar to human weddings but they do not have the same ceremony.

"Coming forth is Dimitri Kolev and Courtland Carter..." The chanter began.

--------------

AN: I know it's short but I am sleepy. Sorry guys.

BTW, I put a pic on the side of Courtland's dress, but I don't know if it will come up.