Chapter 32

AN: So I am thinking about making this series a trilogy because I want to make a book about somethings that I will explain later or I will spoil it. So I am planning on making a book after this. I hope all of you will read it because you guys are the best people ever. Honestly I never thought my books would do anything good but..hey. I guess there is something special about them. :D

-Stephanie

Chapter 32:

Courtland's POV:

"I don't even know any parts of the human world." I sighed running a hand through my hair. I sat with Tyler next to me. None of us have been to the human world.

"Wait, I know who has." He smirked. He got up and came back quickly with mom and dad.

"I was in the human world for the first twenty years of my life." Mum smiled. She walked over and looked over the map. We had an overall world map and then a smaller map with just Britain.

" I know Damien he would want to draw less attention. Circle the top five smallest towns." I stated. I handed mum a black permanent marker and she quickly circled the top five.

"We are going to Presteigne, Powys. It has the smallest population."

"So you plan on just marching in Courtland?" Tyler asked looking at me. I growled at him.

"Well what do you wish me to do Tyler? I am the only one who can see them." I said harshly.

"Enough." Dad said in his alpha voice that still had control over me and Tyler.

"Jeremy is the best at battle strategies." Dad said.

"Shall I summon Master Jeremiah, Lord Ashton?" Toby asked. Toby was our butler, well more like dad's personal butler, and yes before you say it. Jeremy's full name is Jeremiah. Just like Nick's is Nicholas.

My father nodded and Toby walked out of the room. While we waited I propped my feet up on a foot stool and began cleaning my sword and dagger and sharpening them.

"A young princess handling weapons." My mother said sadly. She hated how all of this fell on me. She wanted a daughter who would wear plaid skirts, dress shirts and sweater vests. Not a girl who killed demonic angels and wore pants all the time.

"Don't forget I am betrothed mother dear." I laughed flashing my beautiful ring Dimitri gave to me.

"Eighteen years old." Dad growled.

"I agree." Tyler chimed in crossing his arms like dad.

"Oh, are you going to be sad when your wittle sister is gone Tylie?" I cooed. He frowned at me and I laughed.

"Or your jealous because I will be married before you... Or because your way to protective over your sister."

"That's exactly it." He said. Tyler was so cold sometimes but he was a softy at heart.

"Oh then just think Tyler. Our wedding night. Me and Dimitri...alone on a romantic island." I said teasing him.

"Enough. Courtland." Dad growled. I stopped immediately and put my head down focusing on cleaning my weapons. Dad was mad. He didn't want to see his little girl go. Not only that. I was called to assembly for my crowning to be the next Lady.