Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Courtland's POV:

We fled quickly to the fairy realm. I was nervous and I could tell the boys were too. The fairy dust was deadly and it could put you in the infirmary for a while.

It's hard to believe that such happy creatures could have a substance so deadly. The fairy realm was like something out of a story book. Large princess castles, bright green grass and odd colours were painted for everything. Bright pink, blue, green, yellow and other bright colours.

The girl at the gate was pretty she had long curly hair and bright blue eyes. She was a little bit older then us and sparkles were etched into her skin. Along with bright pink sparkly wings in the back.

"Hi there! Welcome to the fairy realm. My name is Sonia. You're here to see the father yes?" She asked in a high preppy voice.

"Uhm... Yes." Dimitri said confused.

"We got word from the Mage realm. Please go on in. Don't be shy. Have a nice day." She waved. We drove ahead and I shuddered. She was way to happy. She was actually kind of scary. We got to the bright purple and yellow palace where fairies were guarding the door.

They had no weapons except for the large pack of fairy Dust on their hips. They smiled at us and opened the door for us and I almost cried.

Everything was purple,pink,sparkly,sweet smelling or anything else that is too much to handle. I cringed along with the boys but we walked through. The king and queen of the fairies known as the mother and father were sitting on a pink throne.

Once again, both bright blue eyes, blonde hair, sparkles and glitter.

Such joy.

"Courtland Carter? A werewolf in the realm? What has the world come to?" The king asked.

"I could say the same."I said. The king and queen fairies were not known for their kindness. Ironic right?

"Well what do you want? Spit it out." He snapped. I smiled nicely.

"I just had a talk with the magister about a man named Damien." I said walking closer. His eyes narrowed.

"That look says you know who I am talking about."I smiled sweetly. The king growled and the guard moved to get me but I brought out my sword at his neck. The boys growled and the guards moved at them.

I growled angrily and then I heard a pained yell.

Nick....

He fell to the ground unconscious and the guard over him taunted the boys with fairy dust.

I growled and barred my canines and flung an arrow at the guard right in the middle of his head making him fall.

"Call off your guards asshole. Or you're next."I growled. I was tired of this. No one was giving me straight answers unless I threatened them. His wife was scared and she held his arm fearfully.

"He left." He answered.

"Where." I stated.

"The vampire realm." I nodded and drew back my sword as the boys carried nick out.

"Jeremy take nick home. Austin and Mitchell trail behind them." Tyler ordered in an alpha voice.

"What are you going to do?" Austin asked.

"I'm going with Dimitri and Court.Now go." He ordered. They ran to the car getting Nick in and driving off quickly.

"He's taking us on a wild goose chase." I sighed hitting my head against the back seat.

"Well we are going to have to keep playing and find out where he is. We have no other leads."Tyler said.

"I know but we are not safe in the vampire realm."

"Court you are the only one so can defeat the dark angels. If you can tell the king that. He will have to understand you. Unless these kings and lords want their realms taken over by dark Angels." Dimitri said making me smile.

"But I have no idea who the king of vampires is. He was just crowned."

"I do." Tyler said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Mom's brother. Charlie Watson."

"He has to listen to us. Charlie loves mom. He protected her from everything." I said as we were coming close to the portal.

"I hope so. He should have the most leads right now. This is the last realm. I really don't want to go into the demon realm. They aren't known for their hospitality." Tyler said.

The vampires might attack us. If they do I will be ready. I had all my weapons on me and I was not about to let Damien take over the realms and the human world. I needed to put an end to the dark angels once and for all. I don't want to mess up like Uriel did.

I almost cringed as we drove out of the happy sky and into the dark blood red one.

Here we go.

--------

AN: I know these chapters are short but I want to make each one about a different realm.