The Alpha's Little Omega (Sequel to TALPT)

Start from the beginning

"I was getting busy with no one. I was listening to mom and dad talk about Jerry and I." I said nodding towards Jeremy.

"What? They finally confirmed you both are weird and there is something wrong with you? I always knew." Nick smiled as him and Austin played darts. Tyler sat at the computer, Jeremy sat on the couch with Mitchel and I. The TV was on but it was low and Mitchel was putting tape on his hockey stick.

"That's basically what Angelica said. She said they have to ask the elders on the summer solstice to see.But her voice said she wanted to diagnose me with ADHD or ADD." I sighed.

"Well Courtland have you ever seen yourself? You just blank out in conversations." Austin said.

"No I don't see myself."

"What do you see? Dirty images?Courtland do you have a porn tape rolling through your head?" Tyler grinned turning around. Another thing...they were all dirty minded.

"Tyler shut up before I shove this stick up your ass." I growled. I can be angry and forceful when I wanted to.

"Just wait until the Solstice. The elders will be awakened and yea."

"Hey guys." My mom said coming down. We all looked up at her.

"Come on. I want to show you something." She said gesturing us to come up. They sighed and we followed her.

"Mom what are we doing out here?" Nick asked as we walked through the back yard.

"You guys know so much about your father's history and I realized you know none about mine." She explained.

"Weren't you just a normal wolf?" Jeremy asked.

"No. I was human. Your father turned me into a wolf after...a year of when we were dating."

"Eww mom and dad dating. Gross." Tyler said. My mom laughed and she brought us to a secret path way and into a garden none of us have ever seen before. There was a bench swing and a fountain with roses and tulips every where. It was nice and peaceful out here.

"What's this?" Mitch asked.

"This...Is what your father built for me. It's on the way to the place I want to take you. But that porch swing is where we filled out all your baby books. Where we picked out Tyler, Austin and Jeremy's names. He even had this fountain engraved." She said pointing to a carve in.

"To the love of my life Nirvana Courtland Watson. Love always Ashton Carter." I read softly.

"And now we move on." She smiled taking us further down the path as we went we began hearing horse noises.

"Why do I hear horses? Am I dying!?" Nick exclaimed.

"No...those are my horses." She said pushing open the gate to reveal a brown stable and track.

"Mom you carry a lot of secrets huh?" Austin asked smiling.

"Well I never liked my past history. The only part I loved was my horses." She then whistled and three grown horses came out. One was midnight black, the other was pure white and the final was a black too.

"I did horse back riding competitions. This is my horse Shadow, his wife Buttercup and their little boy Moon." She said rubbing Shadow's mane.

"Mom...were you a nerd back in highschool?" Tyler asked.

"You're so rude." I said rolling my eyes.

"You're so rude." Tyler mocked in a light girl voice. Boys.

"I am going to be completely honest. I was. I did many camps, I was very smart, I was insecure and quiet and got nervous easily. Actually the first time I met your dad I bumped into him and he wasn't the nicest person."