I Care (Ben x Depressed!Reader)

A/N- This was a requested chapter and is also VERY late. I'm so sorry for how long this has been put off. At the time I was moving out of writing and then I forgot, but I finished it now. So, I hope you enjoy. Sorry again for it's LONG delay.

Y/N= your name
N/N= nickname
S/T= skin tone
E/C= eye color
F/C= favorite color
H/C= hair color
H/L= hair length

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*No One's P.O.V*
      Y/N had been in bed all morning and into the afternoon. She skipped breakfast and lunch and was not planning on eating dinner.
      The previous night, the H/C girl was unable to sleep. All she could do was toss and turn while thoughts of her past haunted her. There was no reason why she was thinking of past events, she just was.
      Now all she could do was stay in bed and stare absentmindedly on social media on her phone. The room covered in darkness.

*Y/N's P.O.V*
      I was bored, but there was nothing I wanted to do. Everything seemed pointless. My eyes felt heavy and my cheeks were still stained from previous silent tears. I was exhausted, but I couldn't sleep. I felt useless and frustrated with myself. Why did I have to be so sad right now? There was no point and I knew it, yet there was nothing I could do.
      I wanted to put on a smile and go downstairs to converse with some other pastas, but I couldn't. There was a quiet thought in the back of my mind that told me that they probably didn't want to be bothered by me anyways. So, I locked myself up in my room. I didn't want anyone to see me this way, and they would think I was annoying anyways.
       After a few more minutes of mindless scrolling, I felt my eyes begin to water again. I felt like the most useless and worthless person alive. I can't ever do anything right and I've screwed up more than I've done anything good. Why does Slender still let me hang around? He probably wishes he had never let me come here. I don't blame him, I've done nothing but disappoint him from the moment I stepped through the door. No one cares about me and no one would mind if I wasn't here anymore. The tears fell faster as I began to violently cry into my pillow. The crying made me angrier at myself for being so pathetic.
      Suddenly, I heard a loud thud against my door and I froze. "Y/N? Are you in there?" Called a voice that I recognized to be Ben, my boyfriend. I didn't answer because I didn't want my voice to break as I spoke, and because I didn't want him to worry himself with something pointless. Instead, I tried to remain silent and put a hand over my mouth in case a sob tried to escape. "Maybe she's sleeping." Another voice added, I assumed it to be Jeff. It was silent for a minute before Ben's tone changed. "Yeah...you're probably right. Let's let her sleep." As the footsteps grew fainter and fainter I found myself wanting to call out to them. I wanted to be alone, but I didn't want to feel this crippling loneliness that surrounded me.
      Then I sighed, it's probably for the best that they left. With everyone thinking I'm asleep no one will check on me, and they'll all think that was why I haven't come down all day.
      Before I could turn back over onto my stomach I saw my television turn on to a quiet static. Then an arm shot out followed by a head of blond hair. I quickly rubbed my eyes to get rid of the tears as Ben stepped out of my tv.
I always tried to hide my depression from him. The last thing I wanted was for him to find out and begin worrying, or even worse become bored of me. I can understand if he'd want to break up with me because of how much of a downer I could be. In fact, I bet he would immediately dump me. I wouldn't blame him I guess...
He turned to find me in the darkness and stopped once his eyes landed on my bed. I was getting ready to explain myself by saying I was sick or tired when he walked over and wordlessly ruffled my hair. He then walked back to my tv and turned on the game system that was left from the last time we had a game night. Ben grabbed a control after putting in a game then came back over to sit beside me on my bed.
      I could only stare at him. I was a tear stained mess and my sheets were everywhere. I couldn't tell if he noticed or not. If he did, he made no indication that he minded. Then he just started telling me about what happened today. "Sally missed you at breakfast, but that's ok. You're not feeling well." He pauses for a second as he loaded up his save file on his game. I recognized this game. I had said before that I wished it was a movie idea because I'd love to watch it, but I didn't exactly want to play it. It wasn't my style game. Ben went out and bought it when it was released, so he could play it for me. "Jeff and Jane started a brawl over orange juice. It was pretty funny but really messy too. Slender had to grab em to make it stop." He laughed quietly as he finished, now beginning to play the game from where we last left off.
      I moved to lay down and watch the screen. I was still sad, but he was distracting me from thinking. Ben grabbed my hand as he played and rubbed circles on the back of it with his thumb. He then continued to speak not looking for or expecting any reply from me. "Jeff's had a bit of a rough day. Got beaten up by a girl and I kicked his ass at COD." The tv's light allowed me to caught a triumphant smile flash across his face. I yawned and rested my head on my folded arm. "If you start to drift off to sleep don't feel like you need to force yourself awake I'll still be here when you wake up. I worry about you a lot. Everyone does, but we all understand that things happen. Sometimes you just don't feel like yourself. It's hard to be..tired."
Ben knew. I thought that I had done a good job of hiding it from him, but he knew and he didn't think any less of me. A warmth spread through my chest at this realization. His presence was comforting me and helping me to slowly drift off to sleep. I was blinking my eyes a lot to keep them from staying closed. Ben turned and I saw him smile lovingly at me before I let my lids drop. "Never forget that I love you N/N. You're amazing and more than enough." He said softly. I then heard a low humming sound. It sounded like a song, a beautiful song. I felt myself smile despite my sadness because I knew I no longer felt lonely. I felt complete and cared for. I was so thankful to have someone so understanding that accepts all of me, including my flaws. "I love you too...always." And I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- I hope that was at least decent. Comment to request a chapter and I'll see you in the next one.