Pet (EJ x Reader)

Authors Note: Remember the usual things such as..
Y/N= your name
N/N= nickname
S/T= skin tone
E/C= eye color
F/C= favorite color
H/C= hair color
H/L= hair length

You ran up the stairs and slammed the door to your shared room. It's always been like this. The eyeless killer was supposed to kill you one night, but thought it would be more fun to keep you as a 'pet'. That sick bastard. He'd always try and make you eat an organ..or watch him eat one. You shivered just at the thought of it. With your back pressed to the door you already locked, you just stood there breathing heavily. "Oh Y/N~?" He called walking calmly up the stairs to his room. He tried the knob then laughed. "*sigh* maybe I should just get rid of you." He had an obvious smirk in his tone as he fumbled through his pocket for the key. You dashed through the room frantically looking and desperately searching for something to use. You sighed and grabbed one of his extra scalpels, hiding behind the door, which opened right after you hid.

He laughed evilly waking inside. When his back was fully turned to you, you quietly ran out from behind the door and jumped on him with the scalpel tightly secured in your hand. Instead of you stabbing him from above, like you planned, you were somehow pressed against the wall. The weapon hand being held above your head. "Nice try N/N~. But it was obvious." He smirked. He didn't have his mask on...forcing you to stare into his black eye sockets. It wasn't gross or disgusting, just uncomfortable. You struggled beneath him trying to get out of his hold, while he just watched you with obvious amusement. Your hand loosened and you dropped the scalpel. He still held your wrist in a death grip forcing you to the wall still. His free hand began caressing your cheek as you winced in pain from your wrist.

"Y-you bastard." You mumbled out weakly. He just chuckled darkly, clearly enjoying your pain. "I really should get rid of you...but I just can't bring myself to do so..." He said softly letting his grip loosen as his sentence died out. His face was closer to yours now, and even though you didn't want to admit it, you blushed slightly. The truth is...even if he hadn't predicted your sneak attack and you had actually pined him with the weapon...you probably wouldn't have been able to bring yourself to hurt him either. "I guess the truth is that I enjoy your presence. Even if I'm always scaring you away...I chase you down to get you back, and I make sure no one else here tries to steal you." He said very quietly, but so you could still hear. He was dangerously close to your face now, and you couldn't stop yourself from staring at his lips.

     You felt yourself blush up even more as he moved closer, and closer, and closer, and- "Hey  Jack do you know where the wii remotes are?" Ben asked poking his head into the room. You saw a faint pink tint on his cheeks as he turned and growled at Ben. "No Ben. Why would I know where they were?" He said in a threatening voice. "We thought you would...calm down mister grouchy pants." Melody added standing behind Ben.

    Ben suddenly smirked realizing the position you and Jack were in. "What were you two doin?" He said smirking brightly and raising his eyebrows. "Were EJ and (Y/N) gonna get some?!?" Saridum asked as she joined the other two at the door. "GET OUT!!" Jack yelled throwing his scalpel at them and slamming the door in the process. "PG CONTENT YOU TWO!!" Mel yelled through the door, making me laugh slightly while Jack looked even more pissed. "LET THE MAN GET SOME MEL!!!" You could hear Sar yell as her and Ben pulled Mel down the hall. "WEAR PROTECTION AT LEAST THEN!!!" Mel yelled. "STOP YELLING THINGS LIKE THAT!!!" Jack replied holding the bridge of his noise as the little arguing voices now got quieter.

     Jack was a blushing mess and you were just laughing. "Don't laugh." He said softly, making you laugh more. He released you from the wall and started walking towards his desk, which made you pout. "Awe." You accidentally said aloud. EJ stopped and looked at you grinning. "What did you want to?" He said amusement obvious in his tone. "EH I- uhhhhh I mean I er." You said now blushing. He smirked and pushed you against the wall again closing the space between you two with a kiss, like he was going to before. (You can imagine what happens next. ;) )

Authors Note- Yeah I kinda added me and my friend Melody_Brine OC's into this one. I might do it more often so I hope you don't mind. Remember to comment to request a certain CreepyPasta!!

Melody- PG!!!!
Saridum- MEL LET THEM HAVE THEIR FUN!!!
Melody- *pushed face towards door* PPPGGG!
Saridum- *throws waffles at her*
*a wild Toby appears*
Toby- Waffles??????
Saridum- *sighs hands him a waffle*
Melody- *with face still against EJ's door* Hey Sar...what's that sound?
Saridum- uhhhhh
Toby- Yeah what is that?
Saridum- uhhhh RUN!! QUICK AND COVER YOUR INNOCENT EARS CHILDREN!!!