Splinter (Doctor Smiley x Reader)

A/N-This was requested, also very long overdue. Catching up on all requests to the best of my ability.

Y/N= your name
N/N= nickname
S/T= skin tone
E/C= eye color
F/C= favorite color
H/C= hair color
H/L= hair length

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*No One's P.O.V*
      Dr.Smiley sat behind his desk in the basement. The hospital beds that lined the walls were all empty, for almost all of the pastas were sleeping and done with their missions. He usually stayed up late to read and bask in the silence, which is exactly what he was doing. He had his nose in a book and was fully submerged in the story.
      Suddenly, the door to the basement was thrown open and the culprit practically flew down the stairs. To say Smiley was a little surprised was an understatement. He turned toward the person with a look of annoyance, then quickly dropped it when he saw who it was. His girlfriend, of a few months, now stood in front of his desk holding her right palm. Her face looked nervous and scared.
      "What happened Y/N?" He asked with concern.

*Y/N's P.O.V*
      "I got a splinter!! I'm pretty sure it's a part of my hand now, it'll never come out! Am I gonna die?!" I asked nervously as I jumped from foot to foot in place.
      I was outside taking a walk when I saw a rabbit hopping by. I thought it looked cute, so I moved to hide behind a tree to watch it. When my hand touched the wood I felt a sharp pain and upon checking my hand I saw a HUGE splinter. I'm basically done for.
      "Shhh, relax. Come here, let me see." Smiley said chuckling softly. His concern from earlier had been replaced by amusement. His mouth now pulled up into a mocking smile behind his surgical mask.
      I walked over and placed my palm in his hand. He examined it carefully before his eyes suddenly widened. "OH DAMN! It's too far in!! I'll...I'll have to c-cut off your hand to remove it.." My heart beat accelerated and I yanked my hand away from him. "WHAT?!?!" I practically shrieked getting ready to book it. Smiley then began to laugh hysterically. He even slapped his knee. "I'm just teasing you." He managed to choke out between laughing. "You're a jerk." I huffed, crossed my arms and turned away from him. His laughing fit stopped immediately, and I could tell that he now stood behind me. "Awww, I'm sorry baby." Smiley cooed wrapping his arms around me and rubbing up and down my arms slowly. I gave a "hmph" and tried to ignore him.
I thought he gave up on trying to get my attention when his arms stopped, but then he surprised me. I felt his lips press against my neck causing me to freeze. "Please forgive me?" He whispered softly against my skin. I couldn't find my words to respond. He began peppering kisses along my neck and I felt his hands travel down to rest on my waist. His thumbs then began to rub my hips. I was in a daze like state. "Hmm? Will you?" He added before nibbling slightly at my neck. "Uhh..yeah sure, fine." Was all I could say. He laughed and walked back over to his desk. "Come here, my love. Let's get rid of that nasty splinter." He motioned for me to go over and patted his knee for me to sit.
I sat down and placed my hand back in his. Smiley opened a drawer and grabbed a pair of tweezers before looking back at my hand. I squeezed my eyes shut as I anticipated the cool metal and the painful tugging it would bring. "It's out." He said and I heard him returning the tool. I was confused because I didn't feel anything at all. Not even the tweezers touching my hand. "You got it already?" "Yeah, it's out." He smiled at me. "That piece of wood can't hurt you anymore." He added. I smiled widely and threw my arms around his neck. "Thank you." I mumbled into the back of his lab coat.
Smiley patted down my hair and held me close. I pulled away and moved to get up, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back down. He then brought my palm to his face and softly kissed it. I looked at him in confusion only for him to bring out a giant jar of candy from under his desk. "Doctors usually give you a sticker or lollipop after each visit." He explained, a smirk most likely hiding under his mask. "Why thank you doctor." I giggle before picking out my favorite flavor lolly from the jar. I turned to look at him only to see that he was already staring at me. I couldn't see his mouth to read his expression well. "What?" I asked laughing nervously. He shrugged, "Nothing..it's just..I love you, N/N." He said before sighing happily. I leaned in to kiss his cheek before replying, "I love you too, Smiley."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- Sorry for this one being a bit on the shorter side. I rewrote it about 20 times. I hope it's still ok nonetheless. Comment to request a chapter and I'll see you in the next one.