A Surprise (Glitchy Red X Reader)

A/N- This was a requested chapter!! I hope you enjoy, I've been really busy and I'm also working on a bunch of other chapters. So, enjoy this while I work on other things as well!~

Y/N= your name
N/N= nickname
S/T= skin tone
E/C= eye color
F/C= favorite color
H/C= hair color
H/L= hair length
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/N P.O.V*

Today was an important day. It was also hot as hell, seeing as it was summer, and as usual my boyfriend was playing video games. Most likely Pokémon. He's been in his room all day trying to beat his score at a speed run. But, anyways, today was important. Well, apparently it was only important to me! It was June 18th. Also known as 'OUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY'. Red hadn't said a thing to me all day, and it was now 3:00pm. I was more than pissed.

"Oh, hey N/N." Glitchy Red said as he finally exited his room and passed me on the couch. I stayed silent. "Babe? You ok?" I still didn't answer him. Red stared at me waiting for a reply that I sure as hell was not giving. "Ok then....I'll see you later I guess." He said slowly walking towards the kitchen. He walked back out after a while with his arms full of food and went back into his room. "The nerve of that bastard." I muttered. I wouldn't normally get too uptight about this sort of stuff, because he has forgotten once before, but it was our one fucking year. The most important to me. "I heard someone say bastard. So here I am." I turned my head to see Ben. "Go away midget. I'm not in the mood." I sighed.

*No Ones P.O.V*

"Woah...who yanked your tail." He asked obnoxiously. Y/N just glared at him. Not one of her usual glares, like her 'Dude come on. Stop fucking around before I hurt you.' This glare was more like her, 'I jokingly say I'm going to kill you a lot, but trust me this time I'm serious.' And Ben didn't want any part of that. He put his hands up in surrender and slowly backed away. She frowned and went back to watching her show.

*Time Skip 7:00pm*
*Y/N P.O.V*

Its been 4 hours and he STILL hasn't said anything!! He's just been locked in his room this whole time!!!! On top of that, Slender hasn't made dinner yet and I was angry and had nothing better to do than eat my tragic pain away. (I wrote this and still thought 'same'.) I walked out of my room and began my eventful journey to the kitchen. The house was so loud. I walked into the kitchen, which was filled with several other pastas and turned to see the three proxies at the table. "So...is Slender cooking tonight or are we going to become EJ?" I asked. Toby laughed then groaned and dropped his head to the table. "I'm so hungry...I think I might die." He sighed out. Masky slapped him. "Shut up Toby. You had a snack an hour ago." Masky then turned to me. "Uhh..he said he was going to be a little late with dinner. So, I guess we'll be starving for a little longer." He added chuckling slightly. "If we become cannibals..can we eat BEN first?" Toby asked. "YOU'RE NOT EATING ME!!" BEN screamed running out of the room. Well...this is just another day at the mansion. Guess, I'd better find something else to do to preoccupy myself. I gave the guys a smile and walked out as well.
Before I could walk back up the stairs I heard someone call my name. "Hey, Y/N?" I turned to see EJ. "Yo, what up?" Yeah, I'm weird. "I have to go back to my room to work on something like...really important. But, Seedeater hasn't gotten his food yet. Could you feed him for me?" I inwardly sighed. Hey, this was something to do I guess. "Yeah sure." I weakly smiled. He gave me a thumbs up and walked off towards his room while I walked towards the front door.
When I got to the barn/shed thing that EJ kept him in I walked inside and looked for the freezer. Seed eats..well he eats things that I'd rather not think about right now. Especially since I have to touch it. I opened the freezer and silently thanked whoever was watching over me when I saw that the food was already in a little bag. I grabbed it and went to his pen. "Here Seed!! Come here!" I called. I heard some scratching sounds until he finally made his way towards me. I smiled upon seeing him. Sure he eats what he eats, but he's still adorable. I tossed him the food and washed my hands, a lot. I then made my way back to the mansion. I reached for the handle, but it wouldn't open. The fuck? I didn't lock this, and it was only 7:45, the door should still be open. I knocked hard on the door a few times hoping that someone would hear me quickly and come to open it.
After a few minutes I could see that no one was coming. God damn it! I ran around and checked the back door, which was also locked. My last resort was the windows, which were all closed. I almost screamed. I walked back around to the front and just stood on the porch. There was nothing else I could do. I was about to just walk back to the shed and chill with Seed where it was warmer when the door suddenly creaked open. Not by a person, it just opened. I walked inside nonetheless.
The house was dark, all the lights were off. I wasn't gone that long was I? Whatever then. I decided to go into the kitchen to see what was happening. When I entered the light was suddenly flicked on and the whole house was in there. "Happy Anniversary Y/N and Red!!" They yelled. I blinked twice. What? "Hey N/N, I'm sorry I ignored you all day. I just wanted to say 'Happy Anniversary' at the same time we began dating." Red smiled as he walked up and hugged me. I looked over at the clock, 8:00. He's right. I hugged him back. I didn't even think of that. "I love you so much Y/N. I don't know what I'd do without you." He said as his fingers ran through my hair. I hugged him a bit tighter. "I love you too." I smiled back. He broke the hug and the pastas moved to reveal the table, which was covered with food. There were two chairs. "I had Slender help me make some food.." he said laughing nervously. My eyes lit up. "You made this?" I asked. Red only nodded. "That's amazing!!" The other pastas gave me hugs and smiles as they all filed out to let us enjoy the food. A few of them even gave me perverted winks motioning to Red and myself. Perverts...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note- It's been a while since I've updated and I'm sorry for that. I've been super busy since it's almost the end of the school year and high school sucks lol. But, I tried to make this one good. I hope you enjoyed! Leave a comment if you want to make a request and I'll see you in the next chapter!~