I Really Like You (Hoodie x Reader)

Authors Note: Another requested chapter! I hope you enjoy. Remember the usual things such as..
Y/N= your name
N/N= nickname
S/T= skin tone
E/C= eye color
F/C= favorite color
H/C= hair color
H/L= hair length

*No Ones P.O.V*
You were lounging around your house today. It was Sunday, which means it was one of your favorite lazy days.
The oven beeped, meaning your cookies were done. You loved to bake, anything from cookies to cakes to tarts. You just loved sweets. You opened up the oven and placed the tray on the counter to cool off before you devoured each and every one of them. 'Mmm chocolate chip cookies' you thought smiling. Though the temptation of eating one before they cooled was killing you the more you looked at them. You were right about to snatch one when you heard something in the back of the house.
Sighing, you carefully followed the sound to your back door. You went out into your backyard with caution. But, it was empty. Nothing out of the ordinary. Passing the sound off you went back inside your house.

*Your P.O.V*
Maybe it was just my paranoia? I have been more jumpy lately. I closed my back door and went back into my kitchen, only to freeze in place. There was a man standing there eating my cookies. He wore an orange hoodie, black jeans, and regular converse black sneakers. Upon closer inspection he also seemed to have a black ski like mask on with a red frowny face. He wasn't too tall looking, but he also wasn't short. Same with his body type, built but not too built.
Slowly and quietly I grabbed a kitchen knife and made my way behind him. He didn't seem to notice me. Right when I was close enough I managed to side kick him to the floor, quickly pinning him after. I couldn't see his face, because of the mask, but I could tell he was surprised. "HOODIE!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO NEVER TOUCH MY GOD DAMN COOKIES?!?!?!" I screamed, throwing the knife to the side. He laid there, silent for a bit. Still a little shocked, before he began chuckling softly. "I'm sorry Y/n...I was hungry..." he admitted in an ashamed tone. I got off of him and examined the tray. He ate 5 out of 15. At least he left an even number.
I've known Hoodie, or Brian, for a few years now. We're close friends. We met one day at a bakery, surprise surprise, and started up a conversation about cakes. He seemed a little timid back then. I guess I was too though. Neither of us were talkative enough to ask about meeting again until his friend Tim asked for him. To be honest, if he hadn't asked I don't think we'd be best friends now. Brian visits often and we hang out. We go to the movies, the park, the bakery, of course, and we hang out here. We're really close. He even told me about Slender man. Though they can't know that I know. It took him a while to open up to me about his...well his murderous side...but I accepted him. I don't care that he kills people, though I probably should, because he's a good person nonetheless. And...I don't know...I just...enjoy his company, a lot.
Brian got up off the floor and took a seat at the kitchen island. "We should make some cheesecake!!!" He cheered happily. "Your so adorable~" I didn't know that actually came out of my mouth, I thought it was just in my head. Shit!!! My blush practically exploded into every possible shade of red. "You think I'm adorable?" He asked quietly after a while. I turned so I wasn't facing him. "I..I didn't say that. Well..I mean I said that but I didn't mean to say that. But I don't mean that you're not adorable. You're really adorable and I- WAIT NO!! I DIDN'T SAY THAT!! I mean I-" I trailed off as Hoodie pulled my head back around to face him. He pushed my H/C hair out of my face and smiled. "You're cute N/n." Is all he said as he walked over to my cupboards to get my cookbook. WHAT THE FLIPPING HELL WAS THAT?!?? My face was definitely tinted pink, at least is wasn't as red anymore though.

*Time Skip* Brought to you by Jeff and his knife brothern

*Still your P.O.V*
      We sat on the couch waiting for the cakes to finish in silence. The only sound that could be heard was the television. It was kind of late by now, almost 8:00pm. Tomorrow was Monday and I dreaded going back to work, but I dreaded Hoodie leaving to go back home even more.
      The silence that surrounded us was only partially awkward. Mostly because I kept replaying that scene from earlier over and over again in my head. It was confusing to me.
      My thinking was interrupted by the sound of the timer going off. Hoodie seemed relieved. We both got up and made our way into the kitchen to take the cake out of the refrigerator(it already baked and you already frosted it so it was cooling and setting in the fridge). Of course once it was out Brian immediately removed his mask and began eating it. I've seen his face before, so it wasn't a big deal. But, damn was it still the most beautiful thing. I stopped thinking about that and laugh a bit once I saw the whipped cream from the cake on his nose. "What?" He asked his mouth slightly full. I pointed to his nose and giggled again. He looked at me confused until I took out a napkin and wiped it off for him. He laughed a bit too. I took out a plate and began eating a slice. Hoodie was just digging into the whole thing, no plate only a fork. But, I didn't expect anything less. After a while he wiped his mouth off and looked at me. He tilted his head slightly and stared at me. I just stared back. After a moment or so he began leaning in. I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks. What was he doing? He leaned in and kissed my cheek, then pulled away. I was confused and blushing. He smirked at me. "You had some frosting on your cheek." I just nodded. Will I ever be able to act normal around him? HE'S JUST TOO DAMN SMOOTH!!
      "Wow, it's getting pretty late..I have to go back soon." He said, sadness laced in his words. He usually left by 9, it was 8:45 now. "Oh...well at least we finished making the..." I trailed off my sentence once I saw him giving me the same look as before. We shared the same look for a bit before we both leaned in, our lips soon touching. The kiss was short and sweet. We pulled away slightly and just looked at each other. "Look Y/n..I...I uhh..oh fuck it. I like you, a lot." Brian had a blush on his cheeks now. Before I could reply he added more. "I know Masky had to help me before to talk to you, and to become friends with you, but I need to be able to do this on my own. Y/n...will you be my girlfriend?" I could see the hope in his eyes. I was slightly shocked. But I didn't want to keep him waiting for an answer so, "I really like you too so of course!" I jumped up and hugged him tightly. He immediately hugged me back. I swear I saw someone flash by the window then, but I brushed it off. I was too happy!
      Hoodie kissed my forehead as we ended the hug. It was then that I saw the time, 9:05. "Don't you have to go back to the mansion now?" I asked sadly. He glanced at the clock before picking me up and walking me to the living room. "They can wait." He smiled.

Authors Note: Ok so this chapter was a bit longer. But, I updated it faster than the last one!!! So yay!!! I hope you liked it! Remember that you can make a request anytime! I'll see you in the next chapter!!!~