Seven Minutes In Heaven (Jeff x Reader)

A/N- Unrequested. Enjoy!~

Y/N= your name
N/N= nickname
S/T= skin tone
E/C= eye color
F/C= favorite color
H/C= hair color
H/L= hair length

*Warning- I become a sexy swearing beast in this chapter. Also, only the last part is true...but yeah there's more swearing than usual. Beware*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/N P.O.V*

          I put my hand inside the hat and felt around before my hand finally grabbed...a sharp knife? "God damn!!" I yelled dropping the dumb ass knife. "What's wrong Y/N?" Ben asked seeming worried as he saw my hand begin to drip with blood. "NOW WHO THE FUCK PUT A KNIFE IN THIS MOTHERFUCKIN HAT?!" I asked angrily looking around the room. "Well shit...I didn't think this through..." I turned my head to see Jeff nervously scratching the back of his head. "JEFF WHAT THE FUCK!!" Jane screamed running to get me a bandage and some towels for my hand. Now, Jeff was an interesting case. I always got flustered around him and nervous. But, I masked that by yelling and starting shit with him. I didn't know how to say 'I like you' so punching him worked better. Though, I couldn't think of that now. There were more important things to take care of first. "Ok, listen here people...I know some girl already picked out a scalpel..but please. If you put any more weapons in there, take them out." I sighed wrapping my hand with a paper towel once Jane returned.
      The room was silent for a bit before more than half of them stood up and took their item out of the hat. "Ya'll should be ashamed." I said shaking my head in disappointment at them. "Yeah yeah, we crazy. I gotchu. Now get in the closet." Ben said pushing me towards the closet. "Is that a gay joke?" I heard someone yell in an offended manner before the closet door was shut behind me. (I'm sorry, it should get less crazy now...I'm tired.)
      I was surrounded by darkness until the door opened again and someone was thrown into me. The door was then slammed shut again. "Jeff..." I started quietly. "Yeah Y/N..?" My face began to heat up. "Your...your hands on my boob.." I added quietly looking at where I thought the wall was. "My...my hand...is..." he trailed off before quickly getting off me and standing against the wall. "Damn I'm sorry!!!" He added speaking fast. I just sat on the floor for a bit longer and the room was enveloped in silence. I was surprised he actually apologized...well that is until I swear I head him whispering "so soft.." I blush, but I also felt very pissed off. "You pervert.." I mumbled. "You heard that?!??" "Well obviously!! We're in a close spaced closet!! Your leg is right next to me!" I angrily sighed out punching his leg. "Why did you punch me?!?!" "Because it was there!!!!!" We were both yelling back and forth at each other. I can only imagine everyone outside of the closet sighing at us. Speaking of outside the door.."4 MORE MINUTES!!" Ben screeched with his little MCbite lungs.
       "You know, I get stuck in a closet with you and you just abuse me." "Excuse me?!?????! You ass!! My hand is bleeding because of you!!" I was going to keep going on but after I said that he grabbed my bandaged hand and examined it in the darkness. "What are you doing?" I asked in a softer tone. Jeff didn't say anything. He only began to unwrap my hand. I didn't stop him, I was too curious. The air stung my hand, but before I could pull it away he kissed my cut. I was super confused. "I'm sorry my knife hurt you." My eyes widened at Jeff's words. This was like a totally different person. "If anything though, I'm glad I'm in here with you." He continued beginning to kiss up my arm. I was shookith. Well..more shocked than anything. "Jeff...? Are you ok? Is this closet making you claustrophobic?" I was trying to figure out what would change his personality so drastically. I mean, don't get me wrong I was digging it. He was closer to my face now and was moving my H/L H/C away from my neck.
      He started to kiss my neck to my jaw then he stared at me for a bit. "2 MINUTES!!!" Ben yelled. Everyone ignored him though. Jeff then said something I never thought I'd ever hear him say. "N/N...I think I love you." I was so shocked I didn't even realize he was kissing me until he pulled away. "Oh..umm..I'm sorry. I guess I went too far there..I just-" I cut him off mid sentence by pressing my lips to his. He smirked into the kiss and immediately returned it. "I think I love you too." I laughed quietly. Both us of then continued to kiss. In fact, we were so into the kiss that we didn't see the whole household staring at us as we made out. Ben cleared his throat, causing us to freeze. "I mean, if you guys are enjoying it then by all means you can stay put." My face turned 50 shades of grey at Ben's words. Jeff just grumbled, grabbed my hand, and pulled me out. "Woah Jeff, finally getting some action huh?" "You have a good time in there?!?" Those were only a few of the things being yelled out from the other pastas as we made our way to the couch. Jeff sat down and pulled me into his lap. We stayed like that for the rest of the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- I really hope this one wasn't as terrible as I think it was. I'm super tired and just felt like doing a chapter. It probably wasn't a good idea. But hey! This one was less pervy!! So go me!!! Anyways, comment to request a pasta and I'll see you in the next chapter! <3