My Ticking Angel (Ticci Toby x Ticking Reader)

Author's Note- Another requested chapter. I'm not writing in the ticks in sentences because I find it a bit confusing to read sometimes. So you can just decide when Y/N and Toby tick during dialogue. Remember the usual things such as..

Y/N= your name
N/N= nickname
S/T= skin tone
E/C= eye color
F/C= favorite color
H/C= hair color
H/L= hair length
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*No Ones P.O.V*
      Y/N was a freshmen at college. Fresh out of high school. She lived alone. Right when she had the chance to move out of her parent's house, Y/N  basically bolted. She had Tourettes Syndrome, and her parents weren't always the most supporting or helpful through her hard childhood. In kindergarten, kids thought she was weird but also kind of cool. No one else in her  school had the ticks, so it was interesting for the other children to be around her. Of course, after elementary school the other students started to think of Y/N as an annoyance. Some would even wait for her to start ticking then trip her and laugh. Her school was a 'bully free zone', so obviously she was given no help from teachers or staff for her situation.
      Now, she was alone. Alone in a dorm room she should have been sharing with roommates, but they said her ticking was a distraction to their studies. She had hoped that people in college would be more understanding of her condition, but Y/N was terribly mistaken. Now it was even worse. Especially with all the pranks college students pull, mostly on her. Her life was a mini hell she had to endure until she could escape to adulthood, which wasn't much better.
      Y/N was currently sitting on her bed reading a book. She finished her morning classes for the day and her only afternoon class had been canceled due to the professors wife going into labor. Lucky her, and them! She was bored out of her mind. Finally, Y/N decided to take a walk around campus.

*Y/N P.O.V*
      I walked out of my dorm room and began making my way to the front of the campus. That's where most of the students liked to hang out during their breaks. It was nice for walks, playing catch, studying on the grass, eating lunch, or just talking to your friends. To which I had none, but beggars can't be choosers. So I didn't mind.
      I made it outside and saw how many people were there. I got a bit of anxiety and felt myself begin twitching and ticking. I tick more when I'm nervous or scared. I can't help it obvious, but sometimes I try. Whenever I tick I usually just twitch uncontrollably and sometimes my body jerks at random times. I don't tick much, sometimes not at all, when I'm really relaxed or singing. People I'd never seen before began giving me weird looks, the ones I knew began snickering. It felt like hours, instead of minutes, until when I was finally out of sight.
      I walked down the path hidden by hedges and trees. It was beautiful, I felt my ticks starting to die down a bit. After a while of walking I found a bench and sat down to read. This was my peaceful spot, a place not many people came to. Or so I thought. I hadn't got past 3 pages when I heard a pair of footsteps coming in my direction. I felt my hands tense up and my grip on the book tightened. I decided that my best option to avoid whoever was approaching was to just hide myself behind the book. I could hear the footsteps getting closer and closer. Finally they stopped. I felt pressure on the bench in the spot next to me. Staying still for a bit longer, I finally decided to take a peak and see who it was.
      Peaking up from the top of my book, my eyes darted to the space next to me. There, I saw a boy with messy chestnut hair. He was wearing a simple green shirt and jeans. I didn't know who he was, but I did know that I had never seen this guy around campus before. As I was looking over him I failed to notice that he was looking at me too. Well shit. "Hi!" He said. I was taken back a bit. "U-umm, hi." I stuttered out. He stuck out his hand, "I'm Toby! What's your name?" "Uhh, I-I'm Y/N" hesitantly I reached for his hand. I ticked a bit as I touch it trying my best to shake his hand nonetheless. He saw me ticking, but said nothing. Instead he gave me a smile. It was then that I noticed how kind his eyes looked. They were beautiful. I also saw him giving off little ticks now and then. Did he....did he have the same..."you have Tourettes?" I asked. He smiled at me more. "Yeah! And so do you right? We're one in the same!!" He was happy and chipper. But, there was also something about him that told me he's had a harder life than me. "Yeah...I guess we are." He looked at me like he knew my life as well, and his eyes softened from happy to an apologetic like look. "Tourettes is hard to live with, as I imagine you already know. But, things will get better for you soon. I'm sure of it! Y/N, you deserve a better life than what's been given to you." Before I could ask him what he meant but all that, he stood up and walked away.