Seven Minutes In Heaven (EJ x Reader)

A/N- Unrequested. Enjoy!~

Y/N= your name
N/N= nickname
S/T= skin tone
E/C= eye color
F/C= favorite color
H/C= hair color
H/L= hair length

!!!*Warning*!!!- Lol, I think I got slightly carried away with the dirty aspects of this one. So...expect these chapters to be more lime like ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/N P.O.V*

I put my hand inside the hat and felt around before my hand finally grabbed...a scalpel? "Ok...who put a fucking sharp ass weapon in here? That's dangerous." I laughed as I examined the weapon a bit more closely. Of course, I knew who it belonged to. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks a bit when I received an answer. "I had nothing better to put in the hat. My apologies that I don't carry around perfect small objects for such an occasion." Eyeless Jack said, sarcastically chuckling after. "Ok you two! Into the closet!" Ben smirkingly stated shoving the both of us into the dark closed in space.
      I backed away into one of the closet's corners and sat down on the floor. It was so quiet. The only sound I can could hear was the sound of my heart beating out of my chest. It sounded so loud, I was sure everyone outside of the closet could hear it.
After a while, I decided to break the awkward silence. "Hey...so this is weird right?" I tried, laughing nervously. He didn't answer. Suddenly, I felt his presence right in front of me. "E-EJ?" I stuttered out. "I wanna try something." Is all he said.
      "5 MINUTES LEFT!" Ben yelled from the other side of the door.
      I know EJ wears a mask and all...but, I've never thought he could be so intimidating until now. He was so close to me. I could see his whole out line in the dark. I even felt his breath on my face. He must have lifted the mask up, or taken it off. "Don't move." As his words left his mouth I found myself frozen. I didn't dare flinch or look away from him. I couldn't. The air in the closet was suddenly so heavy and humid. I didn't know what he was going to do until I felt a sudden nip on my neck. My breath hitched and I was choking down a moan as he began sucking the spot he had previously bit. "Ya know." He began, stopping his word for a moment. "If you were anyone else in this situation with me, I probably would have eaten your kidney by now. But, since it's you..I wouldn't dare try to hurt you..." before I could ask him what he meant I felt him begin kissing my neck. "I only said not to move, you can let out some noise." Jack said, noticing me trying to keep my composure. "Tell me how it feels." He added more huskily.
      After that I couldn't hold them in anymore and let out a loud moan. I blushed after I realized what I just did. What if they hear us out there?! Of course, it only took 10 more seconds for me to not care anymore as EJ started trailing kisses up my jaw line. I couldn't believe I was doing this...with him of all people. I've always had a slight, major, crush on him. And now...
      "2 MORE MINUTES YOU TWO!!" Ben yelled. I could hear amusement in his tone.
      Neither one of us cared much about the time as our lips pressed together. Shortly into the kiss, he softly nibbled on my bottom lip. My lips parted and our tongues began an epic battle. (What the fuck am I writing?) I half expected him to taste like human organs or blood but, he tasted sweet like cherries. It was intoxicating. He began to rub up against me into the kiss. I let out a moan which was swallowed by his mouth. "J-Jack." I moaned. He groaned quietly and began kissing and rubbing against me even more. 
      "20 SECONDS!!!" Ben yelled.
  We both immediately pulled apart from each other, a trail of saliva linking our lips together still. I quickly smoothed my clothes out. We then sat in opposite parts of the closet. I was blushing so dark. I couldn't even look at him, or else I'd get even redder if possible.
      The door was ripped open to reveal a very cheeky Ben. Everyone seemed to have little perverted looks on their faces. Even Sally who wasn't even supposed to be in the room. "I'm guessing you guys enjoyed hmm?" Ben teased wiggling his eyebrows. "Tck, shut up you midget." EJ said in an annoyed tone before walking out of the closet. Lucky bastard has a mask. I on the other hand just looked down and walked out as cool and calmly as I could. Jane winked at me and gave me a face which only made me blush more. Ben then continued the game by passing the hat to someone else, and I decided to just go into the kitchen to calm down.
      Before I could make it out of the hallway I felt someone grab me from behind. "Meet me in my room." EJ whispered on my neck with excitement in his words before letting me go and unsuspiciously walking up the stairs. Life at this place just keeps getting better. I grinned before going up to join him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- I hope that was ok! Lol. Leave a comment to request a Seven Minutes In Heaven scenario or a regular scenario. I'll see you in the next chapter!~ <3