Seven Minutes In Heaven (Ben x Reader)

A/N-Requested chapter. I hope you enjoy!

Y/N= your name
N/N= nickname
S/T= skin tone
E/C= eye color
F/C= favorite color
H/C= hair color
H/L= hair length

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/N P.O.V*

I put my hand inside the hat and felt around before my hand finally grabbed...a game controller? My face heated up a bit as I realized who it belonged to. "Oh, that's mine." Ben said putting down the hat and walking over to the closet. Nothing was said as we both stepped inside and the door was closed behind us. I don't think anyone was ready for us to be paired up.
    We both sat down in opposite corners of the room. You might think this is way out of character for Ben, but he never flirted with me. He'd go around the house making sexual comments to everyone, even Jeff, but he barely ever even spoke to me. Maybe he hated me, or though I was ugly. I kinda hurt my feelings a little bit. Thinking about all of this only made it seem more awkward for me to be stuck in here with him. It felt like forever went by in only 2 seconds. I was so in thought about it that I didn't even realize that I was staring at Ben the whole time. He seemed uncomfortable and was staring at the wall next to him. He didn't look at me at all.
      "Ben?" I suddenly asked breaking what seemed like an eternity of silence. "Y-yeah?" He answered quietly with a slight stutter. Why was he so nervous? "How come you hate me so much?" After those words left my mouth I immediately regretted it. God I'm such an idiot. The man already looks uncomfortable and now I asked him this of all things. I couldn't really help myself though. It's been on my mind for a while now and I finally have a chance to find out. This question made him turn to me fast. He stared for a second then moved closer to me. "I don't hate you. What do you mean Y/N?" He was right in front of me now. I think this is the closest he's gotten to me since I first got to this house. "Well, you never talk to me and you all in all seem to avoid me." He stopped at this. I saw the faintest tint of pink on his cheeks as he searched for the right words. It was almost as if my eyes were playing a trick on me. "Umm, ya see." He started out. He sighed quietly to himself then added "I don't try to avoid you. I just don't know how to deal with you. Not like that though!! Umm, I didn't mean it in a rude way! I just don't know how to act around you or talk to you really. Well because...I...ummm." Ben seemed extremely flustered and struggling for the right thing to say. It was kinda cute.
      "You don't know how to act around me?" I asked. "Well..I don't wanna treat you like every other girl I see. I just flirt with them because I'm bored and it's just kinda what I do. Just meaningless comments that I make. But, I don't wanna do that to you. I don't wanna treat you like just any girl because you're not. You're different, special. I don't want to just give you a half assed pick up line. You deserve better than that. So, I didn't know what to ever say to you. I was afraid I would mess something up." He spoke fast and in a flustered manner. His face was now practically glowing in the darkness and his eyes were glued to the ground. I was still trying to process what he had said to me. He..thought I was special? My heart sped up a bit. I didn't think Ben was capable of anything other than being a perv. I guess that's why he didn't want to talk to me though.
      "Ben." I tilted his head up to look at me. When our eyes locked it was hard to look away at first. They were so beautiful. I always thought they were. I tried to think of something to say to him. He looked sad, rejected. I couldn't find a response to what he had said to me, so instead I just slowly leaned in and kissed him. He kissed me back immediately and instantly seemed happier...and back to his weird perverted self. A few seconds into the kiss and I could already feel his hands tracing my sides. I didn't say anything just keep kissing him. His hands moved from my sides to my chest. He hovered there for a bit and then squeezed one of my breasts. I jumped and squealed slightly. I wasn't expecting him to do that. "Ben!" I whisper yelled. He just smiled and laughed before he pulled me on top of him and started kissing me again. I suddenly realized something. "How much time do we even have left? It seems like we've been in here for 20 minutes" I asked him suspiciously. "Oh yeah, I told Jeff to leave this closet alone and use a different one for the game." He winked at me. That smart little elf. "Ben you little perv!" I laughed. "Oh baby, I haven't even shown you the meaning of 'perv' yet." His words sent shivers down my spine. As I felt him reach for my shirt I thought about how interesting this night going to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- I tried to make this one more cute so it's a little on the short side, but it's also kinda pervy because this is Ben we're talking about. Anyways, I hope you liked it nonetheless. Comment to request a pasta and I'll see you in the next chapter!~