Seven Minutes In Heaven(LJ x Reader)

A/N-This was requested, hope you enjoy~

Y/N= your name
N/N= nickname
S/T= skin tone
E/C= eye color
F/C= favorite color
H/C= hair color
H/L= hair length

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/N P.O.V*

I put my hand inside the hat and felt around before my hand finally grabbed...a piece of candy? A wide smirk made its way onto Ben's face once he saw the item in my hand. "LJ, you lucky dog!!" He yelled turning toward the other side of the room. Hearing his name, said clown popped up through the crowd. "What did I win?" He asked trying to figure out what was going on. Ben motioned to the candy I held and LJ's eyes widened upon contact.
      LJ was my closest friend at the mansion, besides Jane and Clocky of course. But, other than the girls it was Laughing Jack. He was the least terrifying when I first came here. Everyone else just managed to freak me out and or make me extremely uncomfortable. Laughing Jack seemed like the most normal at the time.

~Flash Back~ To Y/N's first time there

"Children, I've gathered you all here to introduce you to our newest member. This is Y/N, I expect you to show her nothing but kindness and respect. Ben and Jeff, please give her a break for a few days from...well just a break from you two in general. Thank you." Slender finished his introduction and turned to walk back to his office.
I was a little nervous as I looked around at all the people staring at me. "Hi" was all I managed to squeak out. Really? 'Hi'? That's the best I could do?! My self scolding was interrupted by one of the pastas. "What's your blood type?" The one wearing a blue mask suddenly asked. He came closer slightly just to stare at my stomach area, well it was more my side I guess. "Umm, I'm really not sure..." "Do you want to find out?" He asked quickly taking a step closer to me. I backed up 3 steps in response. "Uh...I-" "It's ok gorgeous, I'll protect you." A small elf interrupted wiggling his eyebrows at me. "Ben, Slender said we had to give her a break. So, if I can't work my magic then neither can you. For a few days that is." The one I supposed to be Jeff winked at me after his last sentence.
The experience was already becoming extremely uncomfortable. Jeff and Ben began arguing with each other about me, though I didn't pay enough attention to hear the details and I'm glad I didn't. A girl with black hair and a black dress joined in on their argument just to bash on Jeff. The one they called EJ started mumbling to himself while eyeing my sides again. All I really heard from him was something about removing one of my kidneys in my sleep for scientific purposes. A boy who ticked a lot started to walk over to me, but tripped on a mask wearing boy who yelled at him and started a battle between the two with a boy in an orange hoodie holding them apart, or at least trying to.
Everyone started screaming at one another and pulling weapons out to brawl. I was a little worried I would get caught up in something bad. It was starting to give me anxiety with all the yelling and weapons being thrown around. Through all the chaos, I failed to notice a monochrome clown slide next to me. All he did was tap my shoulder and say, "I'm LJ, candy?" While holding out his hands to reveal a bunch of sweets. I don't know why, but it made me burst out laughing. I laughed so hard I started crying. All my worries and uncomfortableness just disappeared the more time I spent next to him. It's like he erased it all and sucked me into a happiness bubble. "Hahahaha, they do this a lot. Here, I'll show you around." LJ said grabbing my arm and leading me away from the disaster zone that was the living room.

*End of Flash Back*

I looked over at my clown friend and smiled. I couldn't tell for sure, but I thought I saw his cheeks turn a light pink before he looked away. "Alright you two, into the closet of love~!" Ben practically sang ushering us both inside. "7 MINUTES!!" He shouted before slamming the door.

*No Ones P.O.V*
      The closet was submerged in darkness and the two victims..er, I mean participants, just stood in place unsure of what to do. Laughing Jack had a huge crush on the H/C girl in front of him. I mean, how could he not? She was always really nice to him, would eat candy with him, and even made jokes to cheer him up when he was sad. He liked that part about her the most. Everyone just assumed he was always happy because he always laughed and he was a clown, but N/N knew when he was feeling down and would stop at nothing to make him feel better.
      The colorless clown was suddenly really embarrassed. He was lucky it was dark so he didn't have to explain his obvious red face and fidgeting. Meanwhile, Y/N was just trying to think about something to talk about with him while they waited. She was really glad she picked his item from the hat. If she had to spend 7 minutes in a closet with anyone it would be LJ. He was such a good friend to her, and she loved seeing him. It made her so happy just to see his laughing face. Her heart would sometimes beat faster around him, but she didn't know why.
      "5 minutes left!!!" McBite yelled from the other side of the door. LJ visibly panicked. He was running out of time.

*Y/N's P.O.V*
      "Um, Gumdrop?" He suddenly said. I noticed that my heart clenched slightly when he called me one of the little candy nicknames he gave me. "Yeah? What's up?" "I've gotta talk to you about something important." He seemed to be rushing his words. I could tell from his shadowy figure that he was staring into the corner of the room away from me. I wonder what's wrong?
      "Ok so, for a while now, I have kind of had some like really, well maybe extremely is a better word to use umm...hahaha." He broke off his sentence laughing nervously and moving slightly closer to me. "I, I guess what I'm trying to say is-" LJ was cut off by the dwarf yelling "3 MORE MINUTES!!" Laughing Jack seemed to almost run into me in his hurry. "N/N!" He started suddenly tense as he stared into what he could see of my E/C eyes. "I have really strong feelings for you." He finished abruptly. I was so confused at his words. He liked me? Did he actually say that? He can't seriously like me. I didn't have long to think on it although, as he leaned in and pressed his slightly chapped lips to mine. I froze immediately.
      My heart was beating so fast in my chest I thought it was going to explode, my face became as red as a tomato, my palms started to sweat, and this strange feeling spread throughout my body. It was weird and tingly. Most importantly it was warm. I felt him stop and begin to pull away so I quickly threw my arms around his neck and returned his kiss. He smiled against my lips as we continued. I realize now that I love this crazy clown. He was the most important thing to me and it all just made sense now. He pushed my back into the wall as his hands started to trail down towards my waist and I felt his tongue lick my lower lip.
      Our moment is ruined by light flooding into the room and a triumphant Ben. Who was smirking so widely he almost looked like Jeff. "Aww, how cute!" He exclaimed as we both pulled away and blushed heavily. LJ smiled at me and reached his hand out for mine. I smiled back intertwining our fingers and we walked out together. Everyday at this mansion has just gotten better and better since day 1.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- Thanks for reading! Comment to request a chapter and I'll see you in the next one!