Perverted Gaming (Ben x Reader)

Authors Note: Remember the usual things such as..
Y/N= your name
N/N= nickname
S/T= skin tone
E/C= eye color
F/C= favorite color
H/C= hair color
H/L= hair length

You were currently supposed to be waiting for your friend to come over to play a game. Note, supposed to be. But, now you're playing another game as you wait because they're taking half of your life span/forever.

   Halfway into the game you noticed that the dialogue for the NPC's was different in a way. Now that's sometimes normal especially in a game where you decide the ending. But the fact of the matter was, they were all flirting with you. The creepy thing was that you felt as if they were all directed at 'you' not your character. In fact your character started to change its appearance to look more like you.

'Ok now I'm freaked out' you thought. That is until you noticed a key phrase. One of the NBC's that was flirting with you called you 'doll'. A smirk and slight blush made its way to your face as you sighed happily. "Well it took you long enough! Stop messing around and get out here!" You called crossing your arms.

Ben popped out of your tv smirking. "Well at least I tried". "Sigh" was the only sound you could make. "I don't get why you do things sometimes." You smiled patting the seat next to you for him to sit with you. "If only you knew Y/N.." He said quietly. "Hm?" "Nothing!"

You were having a terrible time paying attention to the game, I mean he looked so cute. He had his bangs slightly pushed out of his face with his gorgeous blonde hair flowing around his hat. He just looked so adorable and handsome and hot and sexy and oh god. "Um Y/N?" He called suddenly, making you break out of your Ben influenced trance. "Yeah?" You asked smiling regularly, like nothing had happened at all. "You ok? You keep dying and you haven't even moved your character for the past 6 rounds." He asked pausing the game and placing the controller down. "Yeah of course!" You lied smiling. Ben moved closer to you then, making you back up towards the other side of the couch. He smiled to himself before moving closer. You were now pinned at the side of the couch with no more room to move over. He brought his hand up to your forehead. "You're warm." He said making you blush badly, at the distance and the fact that he was touching you. "You're blushing." Ben smirked. "What! No I'm not!!" You yelled blushing furiously. "Why are you blushing?" "I'm not!!!!!" You practically screamed. "Is it because of me~?" He asked winking. Your face could challenge a tomato by now. "Uh." Was all you could mutter. "Hm, I wonder what would happen if I did this." He thought aloud pushing your hair out of your face and kissing your cheek. Your eyes were as wide as saucers. Before you could speak he leaned in again and kissed your jaw moving up and kissing the corner of you mouth. "B-Ben? What are y-you doing?" You asked stuttering and blushing like crazy. You thought your heart was actually going to explode. "Testing something." He answered a pervy smirk evident in his tone. You were about to speak again when you felt something soft against your lips. Ben had pressed his lips to yours. You were confused and shocked for a few seconds, until you snapped out of it and kissed him back. He grinned against your lips and pulled away.

"You do like me!!!" He said happily. "NO I- ..yeah I do." You replied in an ashamed tone looking down. He chuckled and grabbed your chin forcing you to look at him. "Don't look sad. I like you too." He smiled leaning in and kissing you again. "Hey Ben Slender wanted you bac- WOAH!! Sorry to interrupt I'll just go back in there." Dark Link said covering his face and jumping back into the television. "SHIT! Dark no!! Wait don't go back without me!! I know your gonna start spreading shit!!" Ben yelled jumping up. "I'll see you tomorrow beautiful." He winked kissing your cheek and hurriedly jumping into the tv after Dark.

Authors Note: comment your suggestions for another pasta!! Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for the read.