Secret Admirer (Lost Silver x Shayla)

Author's Note- Hey, so this is a requested story of aaniz426 's OC Shayla. I hope you enjoy and I hope this isn't too terrible, I tried my best.  Remember the usual things such as..

Y/N= your name
N/N= nickname
S/T= skin tone
E/C= eye color
F/C= favorite color
H/C= hair color
H/L= hair length
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*No Ones P.O.V*

      Shayla was the newest member of the Slender household. She was also one of the more unique members, being a half ghoul and all. She'd only been there for a few months now. Though Shayla knew basically everyone in the house. Her closest friend was Eyeless Jack, they both shared a love for organs. But, there was also a certain someone she wanted to be even closer to. That person was Lost Silver. She could never find the right words around him though. It's not like he noticed her anyways. She was a ghoul, who would love her? At least, that's what she thought.
      Shayla had just gotten back from playing a late night game of basketball in the backyard. She kicked ass too. She was tired and decided to go to her room. Before she could get the door open she noticed a box and a piece of paper by her foot. Curious, she picked them up and saw her name on the paper. Shayla entered her room, sat down on her bed, and began to open the box. Inside, was a human heart and some little black bows. The paper on top of the box read 'To Shayla. Roses are red, Violets are blue, My heart is full of love for you.' How cute. She ate the heart then pondered on who could have written the letter. She thought about it a bit more before finally deciding to just go to sleep.
Shayla woke up, took a shower, and got dressed. She was right about to go down stairs for breakfast when she saw a rose on her dresser. She ignored the flower at first and went immediately for the folded paper beside it. This paper read 'I wish you were mine, but I can't quite face you yet..' Now Shayla was even more desperate to find out who was writing these, maybe they were a joke? It's hard to tell. But she was going to find out.
She walked downstairs, grabbing some food and heading to the living room after. Looking around the room she saw the person she needed to talk to. "Hey EJ." She smiled. "Oh hey! What's up?" He asked. "Umm, I need some help." "With?" She just held up the letters and let him browse them. "Damn, someone's really got the hots for you huh? I hope they know what they're getting themselves into." He laughed, she smacked him. "Ok, so you want to find out who's writing these then?" "Yeah." EJ got up from the couch "alright, I'll go do some detective work I guess." "YESS!! Thank you!" She yelled happily once he had left the room. Maybe she'd find more letters soon.
She skipped around the house bored just waiting for word from Jack on anything he was able to find out. As Shayla skipped around she bumped into someone. "Oh...hi." She mumbled. "Hey." It was Silver. "What are you doing?" He added. "Just...nothing." 'Damn my thoughts.' She thought. "Alright then." He seemed to have wanted to say something else, but just walked away instead. She stood in place for a bit, still slightly flustered, before she too went off.
      Shayla hadn't seen another note. She'd been in and out of her room all day, but nothing. No more pieces of 'evidence' had been found. She was actually slightly disappointed. Until she reached into her pocket. Her fingers felt a crumbled item, pulling it out she saw that it was a note. From her 'secret admirer' no doubt. 'I wonder how you would feel if you knew it was me, I love you so much, I wish you could see.' She was so deep into reading it that she didn't hear her door open. "Another note?" She jumped upon hearing EJ's voice. "Jeez Jack!! Knock or something!!" "I could, but where's the fun in that." She glared at him. "I asked some people about it, but I haven't found any suspects yet." He added. Shayla looked at him, edging him to add on more. "I asked Jeff, thank god for you it wasn't him. Then again, he probably couldn't even spell his own name right. Then I check with Ben, he said it wasn't him and that it most likely wasn't anyone he knew seeing as it wasn't sexual. Sally ruled out some people for me too, and to be honest I trust her judgment." "So...we have no leads still." "That is correct!" He smiled grabbing the new note and reading it. "Man, this guy is good. I think I've ruled out mostly everyone in the house though...maybe they're from Zalgo's household..hmm." She got up getting slightly frustrated. "I'm gonna go for a walk and think about it a bit. That might help me think of some answers." Jack gave her and nod and she went off.
      She loved to walk around the human world, though she had to go into human form to not be caught. It was interesting to her. It calmed her. Shayla was thinking a bit more into the situation when she heard something behind her. She kept walking and tried to ignore it but the sound was getting closer. She made turns and changed directions but it just followed her. Man, someone really wanted to die today. She was getting ready to attack whoever was dumb enough to stalk her around, but when she turned to see who it was no one was there. She stared around the street for a bit before shrugging it off and turning back around only to jump back and hold her chest. "Damn it why?" Shayla yelled. There in front of her stood her mysterious stalker, Lost Silver. "What are you doing out here?" She asked. "I was looking for you." He stated quietly. "...what's wrong?" She began fiddling with her fingers waiting for him to speak. "I...I've been trying to tell you this for a while but..I mean I could only write stupid notes and poems and I just wanted to tell you with my own voice but I was too afraid to bring it up and you never seemed to talk to me much so I always thought you didn't like me or something but..." Wait, Silver wrote all those notes? Him? EJ and Shayla never thought to ask him about it. Shayla never thought he'd ever like her back, and she was too embarrassed to have Jack ask him. He was the only one in the house they didn't check. It obviously had to be him. "You wrote the letters.." it wasn't a question, it was more of a statement. "Yes." It was a simple answer, but it still left room for a lot more questions. She was so confused. "I love you, from the first moment I saw you. You're so passionate about the things you like, and I just love every little thing about you. I love that you're a ghoul, I love you." A blush grew on her face at his words, but she never wanted him to stop talking. "I love you too. I've just been so shy I didn't know how to tell you.." he smiled. Then before she knew what was happening, he kissed her. Shayla's whole world seemed to stop and begin again in slow motion. Nothing else mattered to her other than this moment. All she could focus on was him, his scent, his lips, his everything. He was her everything.
After the kiss, they both walked around the human world for a bit longer before deciding to walk back to the house. She couldn't stop smiling and she couldn't wait to tell EJ about her new boyfriend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note- So, I hope I didn't butcher your OC too much aaniz426 , and I also hope it wasn't as horrible as I think it was. I'm new to writing other people's OCs. Hopefully it was partly enjoyable!~ ^w^