Cupcakes (Liu x Reader)

Authors Note: Remember the usual things such as..
Y/N= your name
N/N= nickname
S/T= skin tone
E/C= eye color
F/C= favorite color
H/C= hair color
H/L= hair length
Author's Note- Also for this one Liu's speech box is gonna be regular colored letters like these, and Sully's is gonna be bolded like this

It was a normal day for you, just walking around poking fun at Ben. "IM NOT A MCBITE!!!!" He yelled running from you as you chased after him laughing hysterically. "TAKE THE MCNAPKINS MCBITE!!" You yelled throwing random napkins at him. "NUUUU!" "CHILDREN!!!" Slender's loud voice boomed from his office. 'Yes! I'm saved!' Ben thought. "KEEP IT DOWN IM WORKING!!! (Y/N) IF YOUR GOING TO TEASE BEN DO IT OUTSIDE!!" He added going back to work. 'No!! Slender why?!?!' Ben wondered running again.

You didn't see what direction he ran off in, so you just wondered around randomly. "UGH!! Where is he?" You wondered aloud. "Where is who?" A voice said behind you. You stopped and turned around to face the person said voice came from...only to find it came from Liu, Jeff's older brother and your crush. You instantly froze up a little and looked down. "O.oh....I'm just looking for Ben..." You said quietly. "I can help you with that (Y/N)...if you help me with something first." He said winking at you. His face immediately went back to normal as he struggled to apologize. "IM SORRY THAT WASNT ME!!!" He yelled his face a bright red. You just laughed causing him to blush even more. "W.why are you laughing? Because you're an idiot." Sully said answering Liu's question. "I.I'm not an idiot!! You're the one who got me into this mess!! Hey, we were both thinking it. I WAS NOT!!" He said switching from Liu mode to Sully mode to argue with himself, like he always does. You found it cute and began chuckling as you walked away giving them space to talk things over....again.

    You've wanted to tell him for a while now that you liked him...but with Sully and Liu it's like confessing to two people, and you've had a hard enough time with one rejection in the past. Just then an idea popped into your head and you ran to find Ben again.

      Running around you finally found his room in the maze like mansion. "Benjamin?~" you called happily poking your head into his room. He shrieked like a little girl. "Ugh!! What now (Y/N)?" He groaned into his headset beginning to take it off and pause his game. "Wow, ok Mr.Grumpy Pants. I just wanted to ask you for a favor but your being WAY too salty right now." You said all sassily placing your hands on your hips and leaning against the doorway. "What is it?" He asked sitting on his bed and patting the spot next to him, which you  happily skipped over to.

     "Ok....I have this friend right?" "Mmmhmmm." He said listening to your words carefully. "And she needs love advice for-" before you could go on Dark Link popped out of Ben's television with a smirk on his face. "Did someone say they needed love advice? Step aside Mcbite! I shall help this damsel in distress." Dark said all heroically shoving Ben over on the bed, taking his seat, and giving you an interested look. "WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP CALLING ME A MCBITE?!?!" Ben yelled. "Because your short. Therefore I'm the better Link." "Grrrrr." Ben growled. Laughing at the two of them you continued. "My friend likes this guy, but she doesn't know how to tell him, or if he even likes her back." You finished giving a desperate look. "Oh...and who's this friend of yours?" He asked winking and Ben who winked back. "Ummmm, she's just a friend..." You nervously answered back. "Yeah, but whats the friends name?" They both asked staring you down. At that same exact moment you saw someone walking past the opened door to Bens room...and you took your chance.

    "I.its Saridum!" You said smiling widely. "What?" She asked from the hallway, now in front of the door. "Sar you like someone?!?!" "NO I DON'T YOU IDIOTS!!!" She yelled continuing to walk away. "S.shes scary..." Ben mumbled while Dark stared at you in amusement. "You're the one who needs love advice, aren't you (Y/N)?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest. "...maybe" "ok so all you have to do, is find a creative way to tell him." You thought about that for a moment. "But I don't think I can for them-" you said stopping yourself. 'I just said them...didn't I?' You thought hoping no one else noticed...but they did. "So you like Liu huh?" "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I WAS JUST ASKING FOR A FRIEND NAMED CRYSTAL! SHE LIVES IN TENNESSEE AND SHE- yeah...it was pretty obvious huh...." "Well (Y/N) your a crafty person right?" Dark asked waiting for your nod to continue. "Then make him something." Dark said smiling and walking back over to the tv.

     As you walked down the hallway back to the living room, you could hear them yelling again in the distance. "You stole my moment! She came to ME not you!!" Ben yelled beginning their quarrel again.  They're so much alike I swear.

     You sat on the couch, your (E/C) eyes scanning over the tv channels, searching for inspiration. You gave up on looking and just went to the cooking channel. Cupcake Wars was on. (Sorry but I love that show). After watching for a bit you smacked your head. 'I'm so stupid...I could just make them cupcakes.' You thought mentally cursing yourself as you went to the kitchen to start.

~TIME SKIP~ Brought to you by Timothy!!! and his girly little mask.

       You had finished the cupcakes...but they didn't feel done. They were red velvet with white frosting, but they were still missing something. You walked out to get that 'special' something. Returning to the kitchen with a tiny little chocolate heart, you saw Liu sitting on the table....eating the cupcakes. "LIU!!!" You yelled causing said person to jump. "Uhhhhhhhhh....SULLY MADE ME DO IT!!" He yelled pointing to himself. You just looked down at the ground. 'There goes my chance.' You thought. "Look I'm really sorry." He said quietly. "Liu....it's fine. These cupcakes were actually for you anyways...I....I was going to use the cupcakes to make this easier to say. I..ever since I've been here I guess that I've just-" you were cut off by something soft on your lips. Your eyes widened in shock when you realized that it was Liu kissing you, but you quickly shut them and kissed back. He tasted like red velvet..how ironic.

     After you two pulled away you just handed him the chocolate heart. "I love you too (Y/N). Finally you told her. You're welcome for that kiss by the way. Liu was way too shy, but I didn't mind." Sully finished winking again.

Author's Note- I know this one was way longer than the others, but I've had to rewrite it a few times. Hope you enjoyed!!! Remember to comment a request for me to write a one shot of your favorite Pasta!! ;P