Seven Minutes In Heaven (Glitchy Red x Reader)

A/N-Requested chapter, sorry for the long delay.

Y/N= your name
N/N= nickname
S/T= skin tone
E/C= eye color
F/C= favorite color
H/C= hair color
H/L= hair length

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/N P.O.V*

I put my hand inside the hat and felt around before my hand finally grabbed... a hand held game system. I didn't have to even think about who this belonged to. "Red, my man. Step right up!" Ben said upon seeing the item. I tensed up immediately and felt my whole body heating up. I looked over to Jane who only winked at me, causing my entire face to explode in flames. Ben chuckled darkly to himself upon seeing me being a blushing mess, and handed the game back to Red, who was fully focused on the other game he held in his hands. He then forced the now confused Red and me into the closet.
      The room was dark and small, but big enough to fit about four people comfortably. I was waiting for my eyes to adjust to the darkness when a sudden light flashed towards the corner. Really? Was this man seriously playing his game in here? He sat in the far corner with his knees pulled to his chest mindlessly pressing away at the keys. I sighed to myself. This is the man that gave me butterflies and made my face go 'red' (I know I'm not funny xD) just by uttering a single word to me. He was lazy, sometimes rude, and kind of selfish when it came to his games, yet still I couldn't help but smile whenever he complained when he lost at a game or he did something stupid. Of course, now he was nose deep in his game and ignoring my existence.
      I sighed rather loudly and turned slightly to see if he noticed. He did not. "5 more minutes!!" Ben called from outside. My time is going to be spent staring at the wall in front of me, isn't it? 'Might as well do something' I thought and went to sit beside Red. I looked over his shoulder to see what he was playing. He was, obviously, playing a Pokémon game and struggling to defeat one of the gym leaders. I was slightly shocked that he was having difficulty with the game, but then I realized that he was doing a challenge run with restrictions on what he could use for his party. I've watched a few YouTubers play this game and do this challenge. "Come on!! This game is rigged!" He groaned as he proceeded to the gym again.
      Suddenly, I got a strange boost of confidence and took his game from him. "Hey!! What are you-" I cut him off by raising my hand up and continuing to play his game. I went into the gym and did the same technique I've seen other people use on YouTube. I was terrified of losing the match and embarrassing myself, but nonetheless I continued the battle. Shockingly I won, I guess all those hours of using the internet finally paid off. "Dude yes!! I just kicked that guys ass! Red, you.." I stopped my sentence when I looked over to see Red's face. He was just staring at me with a weird look in his eyes. "What are you-" he cut me off this time by pressing his lips to mine. My E/C eyes became huge saucers and I began to feel that familiar burning sensation on my face.
      I forced my shocked eyes shut when he pushed me up against the wall. "It was kinda hot when you beat that gym." He whispered into my ear and moved my H/C away from my neck. He then began biting my ear and kissing my neck. I felt goosebumps down my spine. Red moved back to kissing me and let his hands travel down my chest, stopping to trace them around, and then going down to my shirt. His hands played with the hem of my shirt until he finally decided to pull it off. "2 more minutes!!!!" Ben called again. We both stopped to look at the door in thought, then just decided to continue. I tangled my hands in his hair moving his hat off his head in the process. I felt his tongue brush my bottom lip and let out a gasp. He took that opportunity to push his tongue into my mouth. Red was about to reach down and remove his own shirt when Ben called out again. "I'm about to open the door!!" I immediately pulled away from Red and scrambled to get my shirt back on. I had just managed to pull it over when the door was thrown open.
      "Aww!! I had my phone all ready for some freaky pics too." Ben whined. What a perv. Glitchy Red sighed and went to the corner to retrieve his game. He then grabbed his hat, placed it on my head, gave me a wink, and walked out of the closet. My face burned again as I reached up to cover my mouth with my hand. I couldn't wrap my brain around what had just happened.
      I stepped out of the closet and walked over to Jane. She saw the hat on my head and smiled widely. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!! Yesss girl get it!!!!!" She yelled jumping excitedly. I just chuckled and shook my head. She's definitely going to ask me for details later. I was about to sit down when my phone vibrated with a message.

🎮Red🎮: Meet me upstairs in 5 ❤️

Unfortunately for Jane, she was going to have to wait on those details until tomorrow because I'm going to have a lot more to add.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note- I'm working on my requests now. Sorry for the long delay I just got back from vacation and have only had time to start on the updates now. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.