A Killers Love (JTK x Reader)

Authors Note: Remember the usual things such as..
Y/N= your name
N/N= nickname
S/T= skin tone
E/C= eye color
F/C= favorite color
H/C= hair color
H/L= hair length

      You were sleeping in your bed when you heard your front door bust open. Your (E/C) eyes popped open as you searched your room, head soon landing on your door as you heard feet stomping up your stairs. You shivered as you heard the footsteps stop in front of your door. You lived with your roommate, who wasn't going to be home till tomorrow. The door was then slammed into the wall as a figure emerged running to your bed and flopping down on it. You relaxed a little. It was only Jeff. Yes you knew the serial killer. In fact, he just ran into your house one day to hide. He said that if you didn't say anything about him being there he'd keep you alive. He'd been coming over ever since to chill or just hide out from the police. But, he hadn't been coming over as much recently.

    "Hey Jeff..." You said quietly as Jeff just laid there at the foot of your bed silently staring at the wall. You wanted to ignore him and just go back to sleep...but you haven't seen him in an week, it was 2 am, and he just let himself in(again) and hasn't said anything. "Jeff?" You asked. "Jeff?" You said a little louder. He only flinched but remained facing the wall. Growing agitated you sat up and shoved him off your bed yelling "Jeff!" As he hit the floor. He just looked up at you shocked. "Are you gonna answer me?" You asked standing in front of him angrily. "Yeah....I was just thinking. I'm sorry." He said quietly getting off the floor and staring down. You paused at what he said. Jeff never said 'sorry' to anyone. Seriously, what's wrong with him. "Jeff....are you ok?" His eyes widened and he blushed turning away. "Jeff?" You said putting a hand on your hip. "Yeah...but, well...I haven't been here in a while because everytime I'm here I get this funny feeling in my chest...I told Ben I thought I was sick but he told me something else.." He said quietly. "What did he tell you..?" You asked, half not wanting to know. He suddenly turned his head back around to face you and pressed his lips to yours. You were shocked and weren't able to respond before he pulled away. "I..I'm sorry." He said quietly turning to leave. But, you grabbed his arm and turned him around kissing him this time. He smiled into the kiss when you two parted for air. You only smiled at him. "I love you." He said. Your smiled widened. "I love you too you big idiot." Jeff only laughed and sat down on the bed with you next to him. "So..." You said into the silence. "Did Ben tell you to do that too?" Jeff blushed bright red. "NOOO I THOUGHT OF IT MYSELF!" He said crossing his arms.

Authors Note: Hope you enjoyed my first part!!! Leave a comment to request a certain pasta!! I'll do more later!!