"You're so childish Flinnie!" Rosie laughs, but starts to run towards the ocean anyways.

I laugh and grab Luke's hand, pulling him with me to the ocean. He stops us and motions for me to jump on to his back. I do, and he starts running to the ocean again.

We spend most of the day switching from playing in the ocean and tanning on the beach.

By three o'clock, we're all starving, so Rosie grabs the picnic basket she brought. She packed sandwichs, cookies, salads, and strawberries. Thank goodness Rosie thought to pack a lunch because I definitely would have forgot.

Rachael's laying on her back, working a tan. Rosie's reading a magazine. Flynn's eating (still). I'm leaning against Luke, while he's playing with my hair.

"How's your assignment going?" Flynn asks.

"It's good. We had a setback when Rowan was shot, but we're still moving." Rachael says.

"I hope you guys finish soon. I miss you guys back home. The whole gang misses you."

"I'm missing you guys too." Rachael says, "Don't tell anyone though."

"Yeah, yeah, I won't."

Luke tenses behind me. I turn around, confused, but he just holds an impassive look on his face.

"I'm literally counting down the days till you guys get back. School's weird with out you too." Flynn continues.

"Oh my God. You know what I miss?" Rosie perks up, "That little candy shop in the down town area. It's the cutest building."

"Ooh, I'm craving their chocolate that they sell!" I add.

Since realizing my feelings for Luke, I've become less home sick. However, there are still little things that remind me of home.

"You don't like California or something?" Luke asks.

"What? I love California. I just love Manchester more." Rachael says.

"I love them both. Manchester will always be my home, but I can see myself living here in Cali too." Rosie says.

"And what about you Princess?" Luke asks me.

I pause, not sure of what to say. I really do love California. It's beautiful and always warm. Manchester is so much more different for me though. My gang's in Manchester and I couldn't leave them. Their my family too.

"I know Rowan. She loves Manchester way more than California." Flynn says.

"You don't know Rowan like I do. She's definitely grown to love California. She's made new friends and she's the best player on the soccer team." Luke counters back.

"Rowan has tons of more friends in Manchester. Plus, she's already on an elite team for soccer."

"That doesn't matter. She has more freedom here. She's not tied down to a gang."

"Really? Rowan loves the gang. She could never leave."

Luke and Flynn continue to bicker back and forth for what seems like eternity. Rachael and Rosie keep sending me glances and all I can do is shrug my shoulders.

I'm really starting to get annoyed so I finally interrupt them, "Last time I checked, both of you guys couldn't read my mind." Luke and Flynn both stop their bickering so I continue, "Please stop arguing like petty girls and let me speak for myself."

They both mumble an apology so I finally say what I want to say, "First of all, I love Manchester and California. Second of all, I agree with Rosie. I love California but I could never leave the gang for good."