Chapter 4 I am living with four boys, They are Hot, But One is My Brother..

Chapter 4 At the hospital..

_____________________________________________________________________

"Do you think he'll be OK?" I asked Blake's doctor.

"Yes, ma'am don't worry 'bout that," he said in a country accent and I went to Blake's room and opened the door.

"Blake?" I asked not aware that he was awake already.

"Yeah Sadie?" He asked me with a big smile on his face and a bandage wrapped around his 6-pack filled chest. I tried to stop gawking but it didn't work. You could see where blood had soaked in his bandage too, so hot. "Take a picture it will last longer." He said as he smiled and I giggled.

"Should've.." I muttered and turned to the door where I saw Aaron looking mad but concerned at the same time. "Get out Aaron.."

"Naww Sadie let him stay, it's fine.." Blake tried to persaude me I could tell, but it wasn't working.

"No! He did this to you! You never did a thing wrong Blake!" I yelled to him.

"Please, please Sadie. I need to talk to B-Blake..." Aaron pleaded so I let him. But one condition, I stayed in the room. I didn't notice Aaron had some flowers and a coke in his hand until Blake said thank you to him holding it in his hands.

"Thanks.." Blake said looking at the flowers and then putting them on the table next to him.

"Your welcome Blake... I'm so sorry, please forgive me." Aaron asked Blake and with Blake's heart, I knew he would.

"Everyone deserves a second chance Aaron. So yes, of course I will forgive you." Blake says and I realised I hadn't been to church in years. God is probably dissapointed in me right now.

"Uhmm, Blake do you mind, you know after you get well, take me to church with you?" I asked Blake. Blake and Aaron turned to me. Aaron looked at the floor.

"Yeah, I will." Blake smiled and I knew he was a good person but Aaron acted weird.

"What's wrong Aaron?" He looked up at me.

"Nothing.."

"Yeah there is, what is it?"

"I said nothing Sadie.."

"C'mon Aaron something is wro-" Then he interrupted me rudely.

"I said nothing!" Then he stormed out the door without saying any goodbye to me nor Blake.

"What do you think is wrong?" I asked Blake in some deep curiosity.

"Well, his dad is a preacher, Aaron learned a few things about their religion he didn't like so avoids church, God, The Bible, everything. He was a Christian but no more." He explained and I felt bad.

"Does he have a religion then?"

"Not one, might not ever."

"Should we invite him? You know to church."

"I don't know, what if he gets mad again?" I thought and knew he wouldn't hit a girl.

"He doesn't hit girls." I said and then I left to go invite Aaron.

"Seriously?" He said after I asked him then I nodded which made him roll his green eyes.

"Fine, whatever," Then I hugged him so tight he winced. "Stop or i'm not going." I stopped and kissed his cheek then went back to the hospital.

Sorry it is sooo short I know but whatever! :P