Chapter 1 I am Living with Four Boys, They are Hot, But One is My Brother...

Hey wazzup peeps of WattPad? Haha well I am back with a new story and I hope you like it!! :D

Title: I am Living with Four Boys, They are Hot, But One is My Brother..

Intro: Sadie Hawkins is trying to get her own house but the only way to do that is buy a house with her brother, Steven Hawkins. Now this is every girls nightmare! But finally she gets a house with her brother who invites his to friends with him to live there too. They are hot but jerks. Jerks is a great way to describe them. But there is a catch the person they bought it from wants to live with them too. He is also a boy but you probably already guessed that. He also said that everyone had to live in that house for two years and Steven has to pay for all bills. Talk about rip-off! Plus the owner is super weird because he did this to Steven. What is going on? Sadie will find out and won't stop living there until she does...

Characters:

Sadie Hawkins: Tomboy type girl who gets in trouble all the time. Single and is living with three boys. She is very lazy too but not fat at all. She isn't emo or goth she is smart and pretty. She also refuses to believe she is beautiful inside and out. 21 years old

Steven Hawkins: Your typical jock who doesn't give a flying flip about his little sis, Sadie but you've already met her. He has two best friends, Aaron and John. Very concieted but not so smart. 25 years old

John Garge:A nerd in his own way but popular from being friends with Steven. Hopes to become a college professer and he has the best life ever according to everyone else. 24 years old

Aaron Garbery: A boy who is very wild and rebblish. Always doing crazy stunts and wanting to get away from his parents. Gets in trouble all day and got kicked out of every school in the country so sticks with John and Steven. 23 years old

Blake Williamsen: Owns his dad's old house and searching for someone to buy it. Then runs out of money and trying to find a home for himself. Also single and can't stand it. 24 years old

Chapter 1 (The rule)

_______________________________________________________________________

//In Sadie's kitchen//

Sadie's POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom can I buy my own house?" I asked out of the blue while I rolled my pease around on my white as snow plate. I haven't touched a thing on my plate but just played with it. 21 years old and living with your mom? It's lame to me. So I guess I am kind of lame. She looked up from her own stack of mashed potatoes and set her fork down on her plate.

"Sadie, I believe you are old enough but, please, understand you can only buy a house if you share it with Steven." She looked at me and Steven, then Steven smiled. I had a bad feeling at what he would say to me.

"I guess she isn't buying a house then." He laughed and stuffed a whole spoon of peas in his huge mouth. He made me sick to look at him. He was always as sweaty as he could get and stuffing food in his mouth while making sarcastic comments. I gave him a little glare and just then my mom got him good.

"Same goes for you honey." Then he stomped upstairs like a five year old would and I smirked. Mom just ate her potatoes more and more while I played around with my cute, little, smooshy, green, peas. Well, they are cute! Poor, poor, Steven... NOT!!! Haha he was shocked it was hilarious! LOL it was awesome seeing his face like that because usually that is my face.. My face doesn't appreciate it either. After that I didn't see him any that night so I just stayed in the living room after everyone went to bed and watched 'Saturday Night Live'. Betty White was on, she is awesome.