Chapter 35 (m)

warning- sexual content ahead...

-

"tae." jungkook husked in a low voice. his eyes were hungry for the male in front of him. lust filled his eyes as the only thing on his mind was devouring the body bestowed upon him. "please kookie." taehyung started wrapping his arms around the younger's neck. "i want you." he whispered dangerously into the males ear.

jungkook growled as he gripped on taehyung's way to tiny waist. he massaged up and down the boys sides making the said male arch his back at the sensitive touch. "i have been waiting, so fucking long for this moment." jungkook said as he trailed small and gentle kisses down the boys neck.

taehyung put his hands on jungkook's shoulders as he squirmed in his arms. "do it jungkook, make me yours. make me. i want you to fuck me so bad. want you to fuck me so hard so i can forget about everything and just focus on us." taehyung said as he gravitated jungkook's hand towards his ass.

jungkook gave it a harsh squeeze receiving a small moan from the boy. "please jungkook." taehyung begged as jungkook continued the trading kisses. "take me." that was enough for jungkook. he pressed kisses onto his adam's apple. he sucked on the muscle and taehyung was breathing heavily.

jungkook pushed him towards the dresser as he made his way back up to his face. he gave kisses to his nose and cheeks and taehyung groaned. "stop teasing me jeon." jungkook growled as he went down to taehyung's neck and bit it hard. whimpers left the boys mouth as he held onto jungkook tightly.

"don't tell me what to do baby." he said as he blew on the newly made mark. he smirked as he looked up at taehyung. his fuck out state made him hard. the way his fringe was sticking to his forehead. his hooded eyes and heavy panting made him want to fuck him even more.

"what the fuck are you doing to me." jungkook chuckled as he lifted taehyung onto the dresser so he was in between his legs. "i should be asking you that." taehyung joked as he finally pressed his lips against jungkook's. taehyung hummed at the sweet taste of the younger. the kiss was sweet and gentle but it soon escalated.

taehyung bit jungkook's bottom lip and pulled it back letting it snap against jungkook's top one. taehyung gave him a sly smile as he bit his own lip. "taste sweet." he said as he kissed his lips again. jungkook deepened the kiss as he slid his hands under his shirt.

taehyung shivered at the touch. "hurry." he said as he grabbed the hem of jungkook's shirt he pulled it over his head quickly. taehyung found himself staring at the glorious abs he couldn't get enough of. "damn." he said as he rubbed his hand up and down his stomach.

"gonna fuck you so hard." jungkook said as he pulled taehyung from the dresser and on to the bed. taehyung let a huff out as his back hit the bed. jungkook crawled on top of him and kissed down his neck. taehyung gasped when jungkook's knee his his clothed dick.

jungkook looked up at taehyung as he slowly pulled his zipper down. taehyung had a bit of worry in his eyes. "it's okay. im gonna make you feel so good." jungkook said as he pulled the pants down. taehyung hummed at the cold air that hit his smooth skin.

jungkook stared at his juicy thighs. he wanted to mark them so bad. so he did. he ducked his head and started attacking the skin. he sucked, kissed, and bit and the flesh and loved the reaction he got from taehyung. the boy was a mess just from these simple touches.

jungkook eyed taehyung's little cock. it wasn't that big and it just added to taehyung's cute personality. taehyung noticed the hungry stare and tried to close his legs but jungkook stopped him. "you're beautiful tae." jungkook said. he leaned down and kissed his lips. taehyung moaned into the kiss as he flipped them over.