Chapter 30

(Third person yoongi pov)

yoongi was chilling on his couch reading a book. he had tea on the coffee table as his feet were up against his chest as he was curled into a ball on the couch. every once in awhile he would take a break to sip the hot liquid.

as he was enjoying himself, until a knock at the door interrupted him. he sighed as he sat down his book on the couch. he shuffled himself over to the door. he looked into the peep hole and seen it was the same three faces that came by last week.

he rolled his eyes as he opened the door. "oh my god it's been three weeks! can you just leave me alone." yoongi said when the boys came into few. "not this time yoongi. we know what's going on and now you need to explain your story." jin argued.

yoongi looked at him. "and who told you?" he asked crossing his arms. "it's not important, now let us in." hoseok said sternly. "oh shut the hell up, nobody was talking to you." yoongi snapped. hoseok looked at him with wide eyes. "who are you talking to! we are here to help!" he yelled walking closer to yoongi.

namjoon groaned as he held the man back. "no hoseok we want him to talk." namjoon said. "well lucky for you i'm not." yoongi remarked getting ready to close the door. but before he could jin stopped him with his foot in the slit of the door. "yoongi please, we are your friends and we are worried. just talk to us and we'll figure it out."

tears swelled up in jin's eyes as he pleaded to the younger. yoongi sighed as he opened the door wider. "five minutes and then you're out." yoongi said walking back to the couch leaving the door open for the three males.

they all walked in following yoongi to the couch. hoseok was the last one so he closed the door. the boys sat across from yoongi giving him his space. "so." yoongi said with a cocked eyebrow, his voice sounding annoyed. "what's going on between you and jimin?" namjoon asked.

"jungkook told us but we want to here it from you." jin continued. yoongi rolled his eyes. so he told them. he thought as he stock his tongue on the inside of his cheek. "i want to know why you would be mad at me." hoseok said.

yoongi scoffed. "you want to know the problem with you? it's that you think you are all big and bad. you think you can always have what you want but you can't hoseok. you can't just take things from people without speaking to them or considering their feelings."

yoongi didn't know what happened to him but he just suddenly snapped. "what are you talking about?" hoseok asked. "oh my god are you dumb! you, jimin, all of you! you knew i liked jimin but you had sex with him anyway. in my fucking room! and when i moved and told you guys to stay away you came anyway. don't get me wrong it was greatly appreciated that you cared for once but when someone needs space just give it to them."

yoongi was red from spazzing out. tears fell out of hoseok eyes at the confession. "and you guys are so blind to see how toxic jimin is. he his manipulative and selfish and sensitive to any little thing. you guys are like his slaves it ridiculous! and i just can't do it anymore." yoongi said.

"y-yoongi, we are sorry." jin stuttered, stunned by yoongi's behavior. "you need him out your lives. i won't let you guys get hurt anymore." yoongi said staring at namjoon and jin, not sparing hoseok a glance. hoseok noticed and his heart ached. "but we can't just leave him out, we have to talk to him first." namjoon said.

"i don't care what you do. be friends with him or not, but just so you know if you do i'm sure as hell won't be there." yoongi said. it was silent for a moment. they all sat there taking in the conversation, processing all the information. "we do love and care for you yoongi. i'm sorry we put you through that." jin said coming to the other side of the couch to where yoongi is.

"and we want to stay friends with you, even if that means getting rid of jimin if he's that bad." namjoon said also making his way over. yoongi smiled sheepishly at the two males. hoseok just stared at them, tears still streaming down his face.

"do you forgive us?" jin asked opening his arms. yoongi hesitated but took the hug. namjoon joined them. the three embraced each other, sending their apologies through the bone crushing hug.

that is accept hoseok of course.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR THE LONGEST TIME BUT THIS BOOK IS ALMOST OVER FJFJCJ