Chapter 12

It's been 15 minutes and Taehyung was still mad at Jungkook.

The four boys still didn't get there food. And Taehyung was hungry.

He wasn't in the greatest mood.

Soon a short blonde young girl came to there table.

"Hi! I'm Yeri and I'll be your new waiter. I know there was some concerns with the other one but I'm sure it will be taken care of." She said.

Taemin and Minho thanked her. She walked off saying that here food would be out shortly.

Taemin and Minho were socializing with each other while on the other end of the table it was very awkward.

Jungkook kept playing with his fingers while Taehyung just had an angry expression on his face.

It was silent. The only noise was the clatter of the dishes and soft talking between people in the restaurant.

"Tae." Jungkook started.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook with a death glare. Now Jungkook was fed up with Taehyung behavior.

"Taehyung What is even the big deal!" Jungkook asked.

Boy did he fuck up.

Taehyung clenched his jaw and balled his fist.

"What's the big deal! WHATS THE BIG DEAL!"

Taehyung grabbed Taemins and Minhos attention and a couple of others in the restaurant.

"The big fucking deal is you looked at that sluts tits! Then you fucking lie to me about it. Then she put her junk in your face and you just stay there again looking at it! Then she fucking drops your drink and rubs your FUCKING DICK! YOUR DICK JUNGKOOK AND YOU STILL DON'T SHIT! And you get made as hell when someone even looks at me! What a fucking hypocrite!"

Taehyung lashed out on Jungkook. He wasn't having any of his shit anymore.

He grabbed half the restaurants attention and now everyone was staring at the table.

Taehyung looked around seeing the people. He flushed a deep red and got embarrassed.

Jungkook didn't know what to say. He was speechless.

Taemin cleared his throat.

"Tae you need to calm down." He said.

Taehyung glared at him before pushing Jungkook out of his seat and walking to the bathroom.

Jungkook got from off the floor and whipped his pants off.

"What the fuck!" He yelled.

He ran after Taehyung towards he bathroom.

He pushed open the bathroom door and locked it.

He was met with a crying Taehyung.

"Tae-."

"Get out."

"Taehyung-."

"Get out!"

"Taehyung listen to me damnit! I'm such a fucking idiot okay! I admit I looked at her boobs but they were just there! I'm so fucking sorry for hurting you baby. I love you and only you, you are the only one I want. Not any girl, not any boy. Just you."

Jungkook meant every word.

"I don't believe you." Taehyung said whipping his tears.

Taehyung was going to walk out the bathroom until he got pinned to a wall.