Chapter 27

The two boys said bye the Jeon family. They family didn't fail to noticed the tension between the boys. They all shared sweet hugs thanking them for coming. Somin of course teared up going to miss her brother and Taehyung.

"Don't cry baby I'll be back." Taehyung said hugging her rubbing his hands down her back. She clutched onto him tightly not wanting to let him go. "Don't go please." She pleaded tears coming down her doe eyes. Jungkook scooped her up from Taehyung and held her up in the air. "Don't cry Somin I promise we'll be back." He said.

"Promise." She said. Jungkook nodded smiling at her. She gave her one last big hug then sat her back down on the ground. "Bye guys hope to see you around Thanksgiving time." Hyjin said holding onto the door. The two nodded at her. "Jungkook take care of Taehyung. You don't want him to get hurt." Jihun said.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung was sadness in his eyes. "Don't worry he'll be fine on his own." He said before walking towards the Uber they called prior. Taehyung watched him walk away sighing. "Fix whatever happened last night ok? We heard you two yelling it sounded really bad." Hyjin said.

"Yes I'll try. I'm sorry you had to hear it we were both just upset I think we can get through it." Taehyung said. He waved one last time before setting his bags in the trunk and sitting in the car. The Jeon family watch the two drive off with Jihun holing Somin in his arms.

In the car it was awkward and silent. Nobody dared to talk not wanting to start a scene in front of the driver. Through out car ride Taehyung would look to jungkook's side seeing his frustrated expression through the window. He sighed as they made their way to the train station.

-

Two hours later the boys were off the train. They grabbed their bags and waited in the lobby. "Are you going to your apartment?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, the first time speaking to him all day. It caught Taehyung off guard a bit. "Yeah I am." He replied looking down at his fingers that were on top of his bag.

It was silent for a bit as they waited for a taxi to pick them up. "This is ridiculous." Taehyung said stepping in front of Jungkook. Jungkook looked down at him cocking an eyebrow. "You know what we said yesterday was out of anger. You know I didn't mean any of it Jungkook please you have to know!" Taehyung yelled.

Jungkook sighed at the loud noise. "Stop screaming." He warned. "No I won't! Not unless you forgive me! I really want to be with you Jungkook you can't let one argument ruin all of this!" Taehyung said.

"That's the thing Tae! It wasn't just an argument! It was you and me yelling each other's feelings out! How we actually felt about this whole thing. And you just put the whole thing in perspective for me." Jungkook explained. Jungkook rubbed his temples sighing. "Can I just think?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes with a hint of anger. "No you can wait. If you don't want me in a relationship. Then this, our friendship is over too." He said. Jungkook scoffed. "What relationship Tae?! This whole thing is an experiment for you! I wanted to be with you in the first place but you are so fucking difficult I had to come up with something else. So don't fucking say I cant have you if I never even did!" Jungkook yelled.

Taehyung flinched at the raise in his voice. He looked around seeing people staring at him. "Now let me think Taehyung. I'm not saying that I don't want to be with you." Jungkook said.

"But I'm also not saying I want to either."

enjoy a crappy chapter that hasn't been proofed read!