Chapter 15

Taehyung was a mess he hasn't seen Jungkook since they had their argument and he feels so bad. He hasn't stepped out his house since and has barley eaten. He just hopes Jungkook still loves him.

Taehyung was in his bed with the covers pulled over his body. His swollen eyes scanned the almost empty tub of ice, it's his second tub today and he feels bloated.

A knock on the door takes him from his thoughts. He pouts at the thought of any human contact right now but has some hope that it could be Jungkook.

He ruffles his hair to make it look some kind of presentable for whoever is at the door. He yawns and opens the door.

"Hel-." Taehyung looks the person up and down before a huge smile gets plastered on his face.

"Baekie!" He yells running to hug the older.

The said older hugs Taehyung back engulfing him in a tight embrace. He chuckles at the youngest behavior before realizing something is off.

"Tae, you reek." Baekhyun says as he pushes him away. "That's not nice coming from my brother." Taehyung rolls his eyes as he walks into the apartment again, Baekhyun following.

"Taehyung what the heck happened on here! It's like you haven't cleaned in 2 years." Baekhyun eyes widen at the pile of ice cream tubs on the floor, and clothes they should be in his room.

"It's ok baek I was thinking about cleaning today." Taehyung sits on the couch after removing a shirt from the area.

Baekhyun takes a look at his brother. His eyes were puffy and red, his lips were swollen probably from the ice cream he thought. He looked so tired and his voice was rasper then usually.

"Tae you ok?"

Baekhyun takes a seat next to his brother and pats his back for comfort.

"M'ok baek." Taehyung replies ready to shut his eyes.

"Mm Tae don't lie to me, I'm your brother you are suppose to tell me everything."

Taehyung looks at the older for a second. Tears poll into his vision as he lets out a sob. Baekhyun immediately wrap his arms around his crying brother.

"I-I sorry! B-Baekie h-he l-le-left and it's all my f-fault!" Taehyung sobs. He clutches onto Baekhyun as sobs fill the room. He's wetting the older's shirt but neither of them care.

"Tae calm down I can't understand you." Taehyung says rubbing his hand up and down.

"He left me, it's my fault." Taehyung said again once he calmed down. Now he was leaning on Baekhyun with tear stained cheeks.

"Who did Tae, who left you?" Baekhyun says in a calming way.

"Kookie, we got into an argument cause I was being an ignorant selfish bitch and I hurt him." Tae says choking on a sob.

"Taehyung are you sure you aren't telling me everything I mean we haven't seen each other in years and you barley contact me."

Taehyung looks up at his brother who looks sad. "I'm sorry I guess my life has been filled with drama and I hadn't had the time for family."

"Taehyung remember no matter what situation it is family always comes first ok, so if something happens always come to us."

Taehyung smiles at his brother and hugs him. Baekhyun returns the hug as they sigh in content missing each other.

"I'm ready to talk baek." Taehyung said releasing their hug. Baekhyun nods as he listens to every word he said.

*Time skip*

Baekhyun listened to every word Taehyung said. All from when Jungkook and him made there benefit thing to the park incident.

To say Baekhyun was shocked would be an understatement. He literally couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"So that fucker tried rapping you!" Baekhyun yells.

"Baek calm down I hope it's over with Jimin I'm fine I promise." Taehyung grabs Baekhyuns hands and rubs them to calm him down which he eventually does.

"Well have you gone to see Yoongi?" Baekhyun asks.

Taehyung nods, "yea I have but I have a feeling I should see him again right?" Taehyung asks.

"Yes you should, maybe do it now after you wash up because you need a shower Tae. I have to go I'm sorry but I need to pick up Chanyeol from his gym."

Baekhyun and Tae both stand up exchanging hugs before Baekhyun leaves. Taehyung thinks about what his brother said and decided to clean the house and wash up before seeing Yoongi.

He grabs a jacket and a snack bar before leaving the house.

*Time skip*

Taehying knocks on Yoongis hospital door waiting for the permission to come in. Yoongi opens the door taking Taehyung by surprise.

"Oh hey." Yoongi says as he walks away from the door leaving it open so Taehyung can enter.

"What are you hear for?" Yoongi says packing a bag.

"I Uh came to see if you're ok." Taehyung says wondering why the older was packing.

"I'm fine I'm actually leaving today." He says unbothered.

Taehyung just nods to himself as there was an awkward silence between the two. Yoongi was the first to break the pregnant pause.

"You know Jungkook isn't that bad." Yoongi suddenly blurts. He sits on the hospital bed waiting for Taehyung to answer.

"W-What? What do you mean?" Taehyung asks taking back from the sudden out burst. "Yea he came to visit me and we made up and talked for a while. To be honest we are very similar."

Taehyung just stays frozen in his spot listening to the older. "And when was this." He asks looking at Yoongi.

"Yesterday."

"B-but he s-said-."

"He did it for you Taehyung. He told me about your fight but he came to see me anyway cause he hates seeing you sad."

Taehyung wants to cry he's so stupid. What if Jungkook is kissing some girl right now he missed his chance.

"I-I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything to me go to Jungkook, he told me that he'll be home all day sulking for you. Go talk to him Taehyung." Yoongi says walking up to Taehyung like he demanding him to do it, which he basically is.

"Ok Yoongi thank you I'm sorry again." Taehyung says as he makes his way out the door.

He's going to make things right again.
-
-
-
HELLLO! YALL CATCH MY DRIFT?? My book covers are very aesthetic now call me an artist or what! Honestly it was hard doing them but a bitch got it. Anyway hoped you enjoyed this chapter. bye!

-Gen ❤️