Chapter 11

"Taehyung I need you to hurry and change when we get back to your place." Jungkook said holding onto Taehyungs hand.

"Jungkook can you just tell me where we are going tonight?" Taehyung said.

"It wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" Jungkook remarked.

"Do I have to dress fancy?" Taehyung asked finally giving up.

"Yes." Jungkook said.

They walked back to Taes apartment in silence.
-
"Kim Taehyung you have 20 minutes to get ready!" Jungkook yelled to the older who was already in the bathroom.

Jungkook sat down on Taehyungs couch. He took out his phone and was scrolling through Instagram.

He seen Jimin profile picture. His profile was in his recommendations. Jungkook decided he'd check it out.

For some reason Jimin had a high following. And a lot seemed to be in Daegu.

He was scrolling through his account.

There was pictures of his Hyungs and him. It was mostly his Yoongi Hyung.

Maybe the have a thing. Jungkook thought.

"Jungkook! I can't get my shirt over my head!" Taehyung yelled from the bathroom.

"Aish this guy." Jungkook chuckled as he got off the couch and walked to the bathroom.

Taehyungs whole upper body was on display for the younger.

His arms were up with his shirt stuck over his head.

"Kook is that you?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes." Jungkook answered.

"Help." He whined.

Jungkook decided he'd play with Taehyung for a bit.

He walked up to him and rubbed his stomach.

"J-Jungkook." Taehyung breathed out.

"Hm?" Jungkook hummed in response.

He moved his hand from Taehyungs stomach to his left nipple and pinched it. Taehyung let a high pitch moan out.

"Ahh! J-Jungkook s-stop!" Taehyung said.

Jungkook kept teasing Taehyungs bud. He moved his finger from the nipple and placed it on the other while he stuck his tongue on the empty one.

Taehyung was being filled with pleasure but wanted it to stop. He couldn't breath from the shirt over his head and his arms were starting to hurt.

"Mm- J-Jungkook please s-stop." Taehyung asked his body giving in.

Jungkook bit Taes nipple which made him arch his back. He sucked on the bud again nibbling at the skin. He swirled his tongue over it his finger still playing with the over nipple.

He gave the bud one last lick then a peck beofre he put Taes shirt over his head.

"Screw you Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung said. His face was flushed red and he was starting to sweat.

"We leave in 2 minutes." Jungkook said giving Taehyungs lips a peck before leaving the bathroom.

Taehyung did his hair and put on some body spray before joining Jungkook in the living room.

"I'm ready." He said.

Jungkook looked up to see Taehyung outfit.

He was wearing a ruffled loose shirt and had a black jacket with silver buttons on them. He wore regular black pants and then some shoes.