Chapter 10

Taehyung woke up next Jungkook. His door was still broken and he's pretty sure anyone who walked passed his door thought it was weird.

He remembered the events that happened last night and hated Jimins guts.

He never wants to see him again.

Taehyung got off Jungkook and went to the bathroom to get ready for work.

Meanwhile Jungkook woke up from the lack of warmth. He looked around to see that he was at Taehyung apartment.

He rubbed his tired eyes and got off the couch. He looked to his right and saw the broken door.

He got up and walked towards it and picked it up and steadied it on the frames of the door. He was going to have to pay for Taehyung to get a new door.

Jungkook went to the kitchen and poured some water into a cup he got from the cabinet.

Soon Taehyung came out the bathroom.

"Good Morning." Taehyung said as he pecked Jungkook on the lips.

"Mm good morning. Where are you going?" Jungkook asked as he grabbed Taes waist and pulled him closer to him.

"I'm going to work." Taehyung said.

"Why can't you stay here. I want to take you out." Jungkook whined.

"You can take me out later. I have to work to pay for the door you broke." Taehyung said.

"In my defense you would of gotten raped if I didn't." Jungkook said.

Taehyung just sighed.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung said.

"What are you sorry for baby?" Jungkook asked caressing Taes cheek.

"I couldn't help myself. I gave up cause I was tired and weak." Taehyung said tears brimming at the edge of his eyes.

He layed his head in the crock of Jungkooks neck and gave it a light peck.

"Baby don't be sorry. If anything I should be apologizing I was being a jerk and I could of made it here sooner." Jungkook said running his fingers through the matters hair.

Taehyung lifted his head to meet Jungkooks eyes.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more." Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung.

Taehyung broke the kiss.

"I have to go to work." He said.

"I'll come, to keep you company." Jungkook said as he walked to the bathroom.

"if you can get ready in 10 minutes then sure." Taehyung yelled.

Taehyung sat down on the couch and waited for Jungkook.
-
"Kookie stop it." Taehyung said.

Right now the two were both at Taehyungs job.

Jungkook couldn't stop touching Tae. He would touch his thighs and kiss his neck.

Right now Jungkook is back hugging Taehyung. He's kissing his neck a little. No one was in the cafe since they just opened but someone could walk in any second.

"K-Kookie." Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook just hummed in response still kissing and slightly nibbling Taes neck.

"Someone could walk in stop." He said.

Right on cue people walked on.

But not just not just any people. It was Jin and Namjoon.

Jungkook looked up to see the people and pulled Taehyung closer. He wasn't going to risk him getting hurt again.

Namjoon and Jin were happily smiling with each other until they saw the two at the counter.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook snapped still holding onto Taehyung.

"We are here to eat if you don't mind." Jin said holding onto his boyfriends arm.

"I do actually so leave." Jungkook said.

"Hey don't say that." Taehyung told Jungkook.

"Why are you holding a grudge. The stuff that happened years ago we let go. Why can't you?" Namjoon said.

That made Jungkook blood boil.

His face turned red and his fist were balled.

Taehyung notices and rubbed his hand a little trying to calm him down.

"We can't let go because your stupid friend Jimin tried to rape Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled.

Namjoon and Jin stared there in shock.

Taehyung was embarrassed and turned around and out his head on Jungkooks neck.

"W-What! Jimin wouldn't hurt a soul!" Jin said.

"Why don't you go ask him? I mean I know he will lie. That's just how people work. But stay away from me and Taehyung." Jungkook said.

"Now go eat somewhere else!"

Jin looked Jungkook up and down before his spit on him.

Namjoon eyes widened by his boyfriends change in behavior.

Jungkook was furious at this point.

Taehyung was scared for Jin's safety.

Jungkook wipes his face with his hand and stared at Jin.

He pushed Taehyung off of him and walked up to Jin.

Jin was taking steps back regretting his choice.

"Jungkook stop!" Taehyung yelled pulling his hand.

"Don't do this don't hurt them I'm fine see!" Taehyung pleaded.

Namjoon walked in front of his boyfriend to protect him.

Taehyung yanked Jungkook back and he fell onto the floor.

That gave the two a chance to escape.

"What the fuck Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled.

"Jungkook. Don't let them get in your head. This is what they want. I don't know why and for right now I don't care. Just forget about it." Taehyung said.

Jungkook wanted to say something but didn't want to argue.

They nodded and kissed his boyfriend.

Hey spend the rest of the day in the cafe working.

Tonight Jungkook has something special planned.
-
Quick filler chapter it sucked I'm sorry. I'm kinda getting writers block but I'm trying at least. Hoped you enjoyed this. ALSO TAEHYUNG CAME AT ME WITH SINGULARITY MY WEAVE WAS SNATCHED! Okay bye.

-Gen ❤️