"I promise you, Princess", he chuckled as he leaned in to kiss me.

The kiss was slower this time and more passionate. It made up for the two days we hadn't kissed and it felt so good to have his lips against mine.

We pulled away when we started to get breathless.

"So, when do I get out of this stupid place?", he asked as I intertwined our fingers.

"I don't know, babe. Dr Quinn says you've broken your left leg and two of your ribs. So, maybe you'll have to been here for quite sometime", I said as I pouted.

Niall groaned and winced in pain as he clutched onto his chest.

I suppose the ribs were starting to hurt as he moved.

"Babe, are you alright? Should I call the Doctor? Should I-",

I was interrupted by Niall's chuckle.

"Calm down, Princess. I'm alright. This just hurts, it's probably my broken rib", he mumbled the last bit.

I somehow felt guilty looking at him like this. I couldn't seem to eliminate the guilt even after Niall said I wasn't the one to be blamed.

"Princess is zoning out?", Niall asked and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Nah, I was just, um, I-",

Niall crashed his lips onto mine even before I could realise what was happening.

But once I did realise, I kissed him back easily and firmly as our lips moulded together in yet another passionate kiss.

There was a knock on the door that made me jump and Niall groan.

Soon a very excited Louis, ecstatic Harry, bewildered Liam and smiling Mike walked inside the door.

"Oh my Niall", Louis said as he carefully hugged Niall who smiled at him.

Harry and Liam followed and Niall just smiled at the boys.

He tensed when he saw Mike and shot me a quizzical look.

I smiled at him and he relaxed.

"Hey, I'm Mike. Nice meeting you", Mike said as he extended his hand to Niall.

Niall shook his hand and lightly smiled at him.

"How did they allow all of you in? I mean, they usually don't allow many people in the ICU?", I asked as I looked at the boys.

"Who said they allowed us? We sneaked in", Harry said as he smiled triumphantly, making us laugh.

.

.

Dr Quinn said that Niall had to be in the hospital for another week or so and could get discharged after his initial recovery.

The boys and I were asked to leave soon after a nurse found us hurdled in Niall's ICU room.

We were asked to move to the waiting room and it was pathetic.

Dr Quinn said that one of us could stay with Niall in his room at nights and the boys made sure that one person was me, and I was so glad.

The boys would finally be getting out of the hospital and they said that they'd check into a hotel.

Mike drove me back to my apartment where I grabbed a duffel bag and stuffed my clothes and other requirements which I'd need while I stayed in the hospital.

I also made sure to call Katie and inform her about my absence for another week.

I miss my work already.