Welcome New Akatsuki Members!

Hello everybody! Welcome to the Akatsuki!

In this book, there are scenarios for your favorite guy/girl in the Akatsuki! Requests are open to all! Lemons can also be requested!

Before we begin I'd like to lay down some rules involving the requests and this book.

Rule #1: All request must be sent either by messaging me directly here on WattPad or in the comments

Rule #2: Requests in the comments are welcome.

Rule #3: Requests for yaois are acceptable. Honestly, I'd probably enjoy making them. Especially a SasoxDei or TobixDei or ItachixKisame or even a HidanxKakuzu. It would be funny to see how they'd turn out... *is deep in thought*

And lastly, the most important rule of all!

Rule #4: HAVE FUN WITH THIS BOOK!

It's here to make you smile, laugh, cry (maybe), and to brighten up your day! There's nothing really serious in this book. It's all laughs, giggles and kicking ass with your favorite Akatsuki member!

I hope that you'll enjoy this book! And I especially hope that you'll have a brighter day because of it! Each of us needs a break from reality from time to time. Hopefully, that little break can be this book.

Have a great day everybody! I'll see you all in the first chapter!

Enjoy!

Updated April 1st @ 12:05 am. I forgot to add these. They'll appear again in the "You Meet Them Again" chapter

(Y/n) = (your name)

(L/n) = (Last Name)

(F/l/n) = (fake last name)

(e/c) = (eye color)

(h/c) = (hair color)

(r/n) = (random name)

(f/c) = (favotite color)

(f/t/f) = (favorite type of flower)

(f/f) = (favorite food)

(f/s) = (favorite sweet)