|20|

—

Jimin had just left you on read. You had just shrugged it off but now that you and taemin were sitting at the bowling alley waiting for your turn in line you couldn't get it off your mind.

He never left you on read, it just wasn't him. Jimin always had something to say.

"Are you okay?" Taemin asked knocking you out your daydream.

"Yes, Yeah I'm fine" You nod.

After standing in line you and taemin had finally got your shoes and bowling balls. You were going to try and have fun with taemin without thinking of the negative outcomes of you lying to Jimin.

~

While you two were at the bowling alley enjoying yourself and having fun Jimin was pulling up to Taehyungs house.

He had a good thought that you were lying because you never called him jimmy.

He was really mad too because why would you lie to him?

Jimin got out of his car and jogged up the steps to Taehyungs house and knocks on the door. After a couple of knocks seokjin comes to the door giving Jimin a uncertain look.

"What do you want?"

"Wow Thankyou for welcoming me" Jimin said pushing seokjin out the way and walking into his house.

"Oh Shutup , you literally don't come over here unless chimin or m/n drags you over here."

"Okay well it's not my fault I don't get along with Taehyung and you're too old." He shrugged.

"Hey! I am not old!" Seokjin shrieked.

"Whatever. Now where's Taehyung"

"Why?" Seokjin questioned.

"Because I asked seokjin, now hurry please because I have somewhere to be" Seokjin rolls his eyes at Jimin and goes to the end of the stairs.

"TAEHYUNG!" He shouted.

Hearing some bumps from upstairs Taehyung finally comes running down the hallway out of breath.

"Yes hyung?"

"Are you seriously out of breath?" Seokjin asked.