|14|

——

——

"Come here" Jimin said flopping onto your bed opening his arms wide. You throw your jacket off before laying down between them.

"Let me see your cheek" he soothed. You turn to face Jimin and show him your purple maybe a little blue cheek. He wipes and rubs it with his thumb and huffs. "I'm gonna beat his ass"

"You don't have to, I hit him back"

"Yeah I saw the video. He took it too far, he didn't have to do you like that. He's like twice your fucking size" You gasp, there was a video!?

"A video? Someone recorded us?" You jumped now sitting up above Jimin, with his hand still on your cheek.

"Yes, how do you think I knew?" He asks now sitting up with you.

You shrug. He shakes his heads and grabs your upper body pulling it with him to sit against the headboard.

"I'm sorry for not coming" he apologizes.

"You're sorry?" You whisper.

"Yeah, if I would've came you wouldn't have gotten into that fight with him."

"Jimin don't be sorry, you're not my body guard and I don't need you to protect me." You say turning to him. "-and I want to thankyou for that because I finally stood up to him and even though I got my ass beat it felt great." You smiled. He chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"You're so weird baby boy"

"What did I tell you about calling me that" you pout.

"I don't know , but didn't I say I don't care what you say I'm still gonna call you what I want regardless?" He says. You roll your eyes and nuzzle your head into his neck wanting to get a good nap through before he decided to leave.

After about 10 minutes of silence you still couldn't sleep , but you look up to see Jimin asleep with his bottom lip poking out in a cute way. You just look up at him until his heartbeat was all you heard and that's what instantly put you to sleep.

~

"M/n-ssi!" You hear a strong voice yell.

"Who the hell is that?" Jimin croaked being woke from his sleep.

"Sounds like Taehyung" you supposed. The door to your room flew open and Taehyung was making his was to your bed breathing hard, maybe from running.

"Omg what the hell!?! Are you okay! look at your cheek!" He pulled you off of Jimin and begin to turn your head all kinds of ways trying to see the scar and purple mark on your face.

"Hyung I'm f-fine!" You yell pulling his hands away from your face.

"Aish, I thought you were hurt."

"You know how fast I ran here?" He said, hand on his hip. You look at him and smile , thankful for your other bestfriend.

He finally looked up and seen Jimin and he scowled at him. "What is wrong with you!" He says.

"What is wrong with me?" Jimin says uninterested paying no attention to Taehyung as he started to fix his clothes on himself.

"Yeah! You weren't a school today! M/n was sad!" He yelled.

"Awe shutup Taehyung he's fine now, he's your bestfriend too"

"Yeah but he doesn't like me like he likes you" taehyung says and quickly slaps his hands over his mouth. Your face gets red all over staring between both of your hyungs.

"What do you mean he doesn't like you like he likes me" Jimin questioned his mouth twitching, looking at you both.

"I mean l-like he uh he does-"

"Y-you're my favorite bestfriend hyung! I didn't tell you that!?" You squeaked.

"Nah you didn't, but when you guys make up your lie let me know" he says. "See you later m/n , I'll come to get you tomorrow. I know you'll be bored." and with that he left closing the door behind him making Taehyung and you both let out a huge breath.

"Kim Taehyung what the fuck!" You yell.

"I'm sorry! Shit I forgot!" he yells back.

"You have to be more careful, I don't want Jimin hyung to know I like him."

Taehyung walks over to the bed and sits next to you.

"Why don't you though? It actually seems like he likes you back."

You suck your teeth. "No it doesn't , the things we do are exactly what me and you do." 

"No it's not. It's different and you know it." You look at the ground and make grabby hands at him and he holds you.

"It's okay bestfriend, this crush will be a blast. You can maybe have a little fun with it huh?"

"Fun?"

"Yep" he smirks.