|10|

——

——

"So? Where are we going to eat breakfast?"

Jimin looks at you as he chews on his bottom lip. Something you noticed he's started doing for a while now.

"What?" You ask

"Change of plans." He says facing back towards the road as you two stop at a red light.

"Change of plans? What do you mean?" you whine.

"I mean , we're not getting breakfast anymore. or at least not right now" you immediately pout.

"I knew I should've accepted Jin hyungs food" You mutter.

"What?"

"I said nothing."

You take your phone out your pocket and get on it until you notice that you and Jimin have been in the car for a while.

"Where exactly are we going then?"

"I have to handle some business, then we could go wherever you want" he smiles at you.

"Sure" You say.

"Sure? What,You think I'm lying?" He smirked.

"Nope" You say popping the p. After a while you two arrive at a more suburban neighborhood with houses here and there. Jimin drives up to a blue colored home and parks the car on the side street.

"You stay here , I'll be right back" He says, and you just nod and complied knowing you had no other choice.

~

Here you were sitting in the passenger seat, like a dumbass. It had been two hours since Jimin had walked into the large house telling you to stay seated.

"Wow , I can't believe I've been in this car for two hours." You sigh out loud. You shake your head, unbuckle your seat belt and step out of the car.

You were thinking about going into the house to see what Jimin was doing that would make him take so long but you knew you'd regret it afterwards and you didn't think Jimin would like that. You didn't want to experience anything your eyes wouldn't be able to see anyways.

You weren't sure but your mind was telling you that he was fucking someone literally while he had you wait in the car. It may not be right but of course you were gonna listen to yourself instead of the real truth.

You started making your way towards the large gates that Jimin drove in. Walking all the way until you started to see streets, lights, and stores surrounding on them.

"Fuck , I'm hungry" You mumble. You look down at your phone and see it says two twenty pm. You were dumb enough not to bring any money or your wallet because you thought you wouldn't have needed it.

You shake your head and put your top lip in between your teeth trying to stop yourself from crying in frustration. You were a crybaby , but this was especially when you were hungry.

"Fuck you jimin and I'm not even going to say hyung." you say as if he could hear you. Your phone makes a ding and you look down at it.

Jimin-ssi🖤: where the fuck did you go?!?
Read at 2:27pm

You roll your eyes at his text and continue to walk.

After about two minutes Jimin started to call you and you were getting annoyed because he was messing up your music time. So finally after his fifth call you finally slid the phone icon to the green side.

"What the fuck do you want" You snap into the phone.

"Woah woah , calm down. Where are you?"

"None of your business. It if weren't for you taking so long in that fucking large ass house I wouldn't be fucking walking my shoes off."

"Y/n just tell me where the hell you are, so I can feed you. I know you're hungry. Isn't that the only reason why you're angry?"

"The only reason why I'm angry?"

"Yes"

"Are you serious Jimin?"

"It's hyung to you" you hiss then hang up right on his face not forgetting to remove the heart next to his name and no you weren't overreacting.