|Epilouge|

—

You and jimin were sat on the couch watching a movie. You were sat in between jimins legs, your head in his chest and his back against the arm of the couch.

Your graduation was a week ago, and you had spent that with your family. which was jungkook and yungguk but in all honesty taehyung, yoongi, chimin and all the others were just as much your family as them. Jungkook was crying the whole time watching you walk across the stage with yungguk on his hip, eyes filled with concern towards his eldest brother.

That day was amazing, it started with jimin making a promise to you and ended with you, and your friends life about to begin together.

You look down at your promise ring jimin gave to you and feel a smile grow on your face. Turning your head you see his eyes glued to the tv but you tilt your head a bit and give him a quick kiss to his lips.

You flip your body over so now you were on top of jimins lap facing him, he had curved his lips into a small smile watching you. He then turned his head back to the tv making you frown.

"hyung"

"mhm?" he hums face still in the television.

"what are we gonna do now? like now that we graduated."

He toots his face up, finally turning away from the television. "I thought you were going to college? you're not?" he asks.

"Of course i am!" you look at him, and he holds your hands in his. "i'm asking about you" you mutter.

"oh" He says.

"well i'm not sure."

You pout and he moves his hands to your face making your face into a smile. "Honestly if i'm not getting into the college you're getting into then i don't wanna go."

"Hyung" you whine. "you have to go, have you applied anywhere yet?"

He gags. "of course not"

You giggle at his response and lay your head onto his chest. He responds by placing his fingers into your hair playing with it.

"i'm just kidding, i've applied to your uni im just waiting for a response." he stops. "well more like a disappointment that i'm not getting in"

You pop your head up and slap his hand. "don't say that, maybe you'll get in! then you'd know that we're meant to be together in uni" you sooth.