|31|

—

.' slight smut later in this chap'. | only half edited.

"Yungguk, you okay back there ?" jimin asked looking in the rear view mirror at him. You feel your cheeks heat up from smiling seeing them interact. Even though Jimin and him were already buddies before you two got together, now that Jimin was your boyfriend it just felt different.

Jimin looks over at you, eyebrows furrowed. "what are you smiling at punk?" he asked.

"you" You reach over the arm rest and peck his lips. "eww!" yungguk babbles. You roll your eyes and sit back down in your seat. "what was that?" jimin asks. He grabs your chin, not rough but not soft either and pulls you into a kiss.

As jimin kissed you, you could only feel how soft jimins lips were against yours as you felt your knees get weaker.

"h-hyung" you mutter as you try not to moan out. keyword try. "gguks .. back there" you moan out between your lips. jimin pulls away with a sigh. "Shit my bad" his eyes widen at his words. "i mean fu- i mean nevermind. how about we listen to baby shark eh gguk?" He turns around and yungguk gives him a smile and thumbs up then looks back down at his ipad not paying attention to you two at all. He picks up his phone and searches it then plays it.

You two had just picked yungguk up from your aunties, and it had been a while since she seen you. in fact she was surprised that jimin had came with you and she was happy as ever to find out you two were now in a relationship. She had known you two liked each other since you were younger so it was really not that shocking.

Today was the day before graduation, and all of you were going to have a get together over at jimins and chimins house. like literally all of you, and that was were you two were on your way to.

After a while of driving, and listening to baby music you guys finally pulled into jimins large driveway. Looking behind your seat you found yungguk knocked out with his ipad on the side of his car seat, you coo at him then look over to Jimin. He puts his hand on your upper thigh rubbing back and forth from your crotch to the middle of your thigh.

"Can we have some fun now that he is asleep?" He sizes you up.

"N-no, lets go inside." You mutter, starting to feel a boner grow in your pants. It wasn't your fault your dick had a mind of its own. How the fuck were your growing a boner from Jimin just rubbing your thigh?

Jimin looks at your face, noticing it's getting really red and blushy. He smirks at you and looks down at your pants without you noticing.