|13|

——

——

"Oh so now you're deaf?" He asks looking at you. You roll your eyes, then take your pencil out your pocket like the teacher had instructed the class to do.

"Is it because your faggot bestfriend isn't here? Or maybe your bodyguard ass bestfriend? Which one?"

"You know damn well you wouldn't be saying that if Jimin was here" you mumble looking down at your paper.

"Right. Which is exactly why I'm saying it"

"Pussy" You mutter.

"What'd you say?" He snapped, standing up in the light of speed and not too long before catching the attention of half of the class in the back of the room.

"I called you a pussy," You hissed.

"Jackson wang is a pussy." You spat and before you could blink correctly his large fist was making its way into your face.

~

"What happened m/n" Jungkook sighed. Yungguk was sitting on his lap playing with a toy car, Jackson's parents were beside him and both you and Jackson were both sitting with the principle , him in between you two.

"He hit me , so I hit him back. What's wrong with that?"

"Well apparently it's fu- something if you're suspended for a week" Jungkook said. You rolled your eyes and looked at your principle.

"Well I asked the class, the teacher too and they said that Mr.Wang threw the first punch so that means he'll be suspended for a week because we don't tolerate violence at this school. Also he will have iss for 3 days once returning to school." He says. Everyone nods and stands up. Jungkook signs your papers and you three walk out to the car.

As soon as you step foot into the car you got a text from taehyung.

MyBadBitch😜✨: omg wtf? You got into a fight!?!?

"M/n" Jungkook says finally stepping into the car after buckling yungguk in.

"Please don't take my phone , I am sixteen" you blurt half whining. you had to say it before he could say anything.

"So? You're not grown. Dad did it to me and I'm your guardian now so hand it over." You huffed and pouted. "Can I at least text Tae and Jimin to let them know i'm home?"

"Whatever it just better be on my dresser when we get home." You nodded and did everything you had to do before you got it tooken away.

~

Pulling up to the house you see jimins car sitting at the curve in front of your house, your eyebrows immediately furrow.

"Why is he here?" Jungkook asks. "I dont know" you mumble staring at the car.

Jungkook parks and you hop out the car instantly, running over to the drivers side of jimins car. You knock on it and he rolls it down and smirks at you.

"So you got into a fight with Jackson?" He teases. You hit him on his shoulder very hard and frown.

"Yes I know you see my fucking cheek asshole , where were you?!?" You yell.

"Oh me? I was at home, in bed." He says casually, taking off his seatbelt.

"In bed?" You ask tone and temper now going down seeing yungguk and Jungkook get out the car.

"Yep" Jimin turns his car off and steps out of it.

"Why are you here then? If you were in bed?" You ask.

"Because you got into a fight. I can't check to make sure your were okay?"

"No"

"You're a brat , you know that?" You rolled your eyes and walked in front of Jimin towards your front door.

"I can come in right? or are you like grounded or something." He asks now standing on your porch trying to get a look into the house to see if Jungkook was watching.

"I guess you could" you mumble. He walks in and you two walk straight into your room.

~
Anyone read the webtoons that bh posted? And if so are you still confused about the theories like me?

~Anyone read the webtoons that bh posted? And if so are you still confused about the theories like me?