iloveyou

Bendy x Dancer!Singer! Reader

Here ya go. Enjoy. Sorry for the late request (and deeply apologize if it turns out a bit emotional/sad). If this turns out like a sad one-shot, sorry. Anyway. On with the shot.

××××

She had danced to the soft melody. Waiting for the right moment to release the lyrics.

'Just sing like nobody is listening. Like nobody is watching.' She repeated over and over in her mind, before twirling, and stopping.

A short exhale leaving her soft, (s/c) lips. Before moving her mouth to the lyrics she had just recited into her mind.

Almost as if the lyrics were what she wanted to get out. What she had felt. What she has been connected to for so long.

~

Bendy wondered so much about (y/n)'s hobby.

Singing and dancing.

He never really seen her dance. But he's heard her singing. Which he thought, was amazing and beautiful.

I wanna be a bottle blonde
I don't know why but I feel conned
I wanna be an idle teen
I wish I hadn't been so clean

The soft voice of (y/n) was heard, as Bendy passed by her room.

Without any hesitation, he stayed by her room, and listened to her singing. Not wanting to leave anytime soon.

I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away
I want blood, guts, and chocolate cake
I wanna be a real fake

She continued singing, not knowing about Bendy being by her room, as she danced to what her heart felt was perfect, for the song. No matter how many times she has to move.

It was a song she could relate to. A song that most teens her age, could relate to.

~

Bendy really admired her. She doesn't give up like most people would have by now. Even if she messed up a part of her dance, she still managed to keep going. To keep practicing until it was correct.

Yeah he was a huge flirt, but when he had met (y/n); something in his mind, soul, and heart had told him that she is different. She isn't like any other female he has met.

So, as days went by, with them getting to know each other pretty well; they grew to be quite close friends.

But, with Bendy wanting to find his dream girl. He had to speak about it. Or at least ask something.

It was what he wanted to know about (y/n). Kind of what she would like to see in someone.

"Hey (y/n)?"

"Oh. Good afternoon Bendy."

"I got to ask you something."

"Oh. Ok. Ask away."

"If you were to find your significant other, what would you see in them?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, would you be with them for their looks? Wealth? Etc.?"

"Oh. Not really for wealth or anything that most people do. I actually would like to be with someone who has a amazing personality, and has a kind heart. Because if it were someone who has a terrible personality, I wouldn't really be okay with them. Plus, I don't really like people who are unkind to others."

Bendy couldn't help, but remember what she said that day. She really was a great person. Even if the day was bad. She would always bring up a good conversation or just try making everyone happy. No matter what the situation is.

It was then that he realized, he had slowly fallen for the female.

Her personality. Her singing. Her dancing. Everything about her. It made him fall for her. And each day he saw something new from her; he fell even more.

"Could she be the one I am searching for?" He whispered to himself dreamily, not wanting to disturb (y/n) from her singing and dancing.

~

All our lives
(Feeling super, super, super)
All our lives

(Y/n) sung, as she ended her dance. Balancing, before finally going back to her normal stance. Letting out a soft sigh.

A small smile forming on her lips, before grabbing her water container, and taking a few drinks from it. Feeling exhausted after hours of practice and re doing her dance moves.

"Time for a snack." She said to herself, seeing the sun slowly going down, being casted out by the trees of the forest; behind the building they were staying at.

Without having anytime to move away from (y/n)'s room, he was quickly met face to face with the female.

"Bendy. How long have you been here?" (Y/n) asked, folding her arms across her chest, and staring at the demon in front of her.

"Since you sang the second verse of the song [I don't know if it is called a verse. I don't know how songs or lyrics work.]." Bendy replied, avoiding eye contact with the other.

(Y/n) laughed, before unfolding her arms and placing a hand on his shoulder.

"It's alright if you heard me. Just as long as you did not see me dance. Seeing me dance is a big 'No Go' for anyone." She spoke, taking her hand off his shoulder, and walking pass him.

Bendy stood there, as so many thoughts ran through his mind, before (y/n) called his name three times.

"Oh. What was that?"

"I asked, did you want to grab a snack with me?" (Y/n) repeated, before Bendy shook his thoughts away and quickly went over to (y/n)'s side.

"I'll take that as a yes." She said, before taking Bendy's arm, and jogging/running towards the lobby of the building.

'I really have fallen for you.' He thought, before a dreamy smile formed.

'I love you.'

××××

Sorry, it took a while for this update.

I am currently getting myself back into some fandoms again (*cough*totallynotcreepypasta*cough*).

I hope you enjoyed the story.

Buh-bye.