We Need You

Suicidal! Cuphead x Supportive! Male! Reader

Requested by: Thatrandomwerido

Warning: Please skip, if you are sensetive to this topic.

May need to have a tissue box with you. Prepare for feels. And enjoy.

××××

The thought of being alone crossed his mind, as he tried to push away the negative scenarios.

~

(Ym/n) walked as he kept his feet going with the rythm in his mind.

All thoughts have swept away, as he listened to the surrounding around him.

Sure it seemed like a beautiful day, but it would quickly go downhill.

~

Cuphead sat down.

His head hung low, tears streaming down his face.

He's not going to survive.

The dark thoughts, slowly consuming his mind. Creating more false ones.

The memory; of that day, flashing in his mind.

~

Cuphead was chasing down Bendy. Trying his hardest to capture the demon.

As soon as they had stopped running, he aimed his finger towards Bendy.

With his aim on Bendy, he shot, but the aim was slightly off. It continued on, passing by Bendy and Boris.

A loud cracking noise was heard.

Everything had seemed to go into slow motion for Cuphead.

Blood splattered out. Mugman's pupil's grew small, as the bullet had imbedded into his stomach. Blood dripping down from his mouth.

In a fast reaction, (ym/n) ran to Mugman, capturing his fall, and holding him in his arms.

Cuphead remained in his spot for two minutes, until it finally hit him. He ran over to the two males, falling to his knees as he looked down at Mugman.

"Mu-Mugs?" He called to Mugman, touching his shoulder.

"He-Hey. Hang o-on. We-We'll get y-you to a hos-hospital."

Tears started to form in his eyes, as he saw Mugman closing his eyes. Fearing of the worst scenario.

"He-Hey! Don't clo-close your e-eyes. Stay awa-awake. Pl-please." Cuphead cried out, before Mugman eyes closed.

His breathing becoming slower.

(Ym/n) kept Mugman in his arms before looking af Cuphead. A sad look in his eyes.

"Cups. We have to hurry him to a hospital. He's still breathing. But, we need to hurry."

With that, (ym/n) stood up. Mugman in his arms as he carried Mugman, going the direction the hospital was.

~

"I'm sorry.. Mugs." Cuphead whispered out, as his fist tightened around Mugman's scarf.

He had kept it. And through the time, he'd have it with him.

It's your fault.

He's not going to make it.

Do it. You know you want to. Like every other day.