Human

Bendy x Broken! Sad! Reader

A song fic. If you really want the feels, listen to the song while reading.

××××

Their words echoed through (y/n)'s mind as she began her walk home.

"It's your fault for everything."

"You didn't do anything to help."

"They shouldn't keep you in their quests."

I'm only human
I'm only, I'm only
I'm only human, human

After many hours of wondering the town, she finally managed to get to a building. One she knew all to well.

A smalll smile plastered on her face as she walked up to the door. Her hand hovering on the door, ready to knock.

Until she heard two voices. Both coming down the sidewalk.

Maybe I'm foolish
Maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this

"Yeah. I mean who wouldn't think that." "Well she is a great person. I mean, she turns the over serious situations into calm, and happy ones." "Bro, I know. But what I'm saying is, sometimes she is to slow to when we solve the puzzles and what not."

(Y/n) looked down, as she continued to listen to the two voices. Of course knowing all to well who the owners of the voices were. And she knew what the other voice was going to say.

Bendy. Bendy was the voice who was going to say something after Boris.

And see what's behind
Got no way to prove it
So maybe I'm blind

"Bendy? You don't mean that, do you?" "Boris, I mean it." Boris sighed, before looking in front of him, until he spotted the figure of (y/n) at the door of Mickey's house.

"Bad timing Bendy; don't say anything else." Boris said, before he tried to changed the subject. Though, it didn't stop Bendy from continuing.

"Boris, stop changing the subject. I mean it's not like she's around." Bendy spoke, clearly oblivious to the (h/c) haired female standing nearby.

But I'm only human after all
I'm only human after all
Don't put your blame on me

"I'm serious Bendy." Boris tried to get his brother to talk about something else, but Bendy kept talking and rambling on.

"Let's face facts Boris. Real world. (Y/n) is not able to solve anything. And everything we do; ends up in a bad situation because of her." Bendy spoke without any second thought, begore hearing Boris sigh deeply.

They were a few feet away from where (y/n); when she heard what Bendy said, and turned around, head hung low.

"Your in for a bad time Bendy. I've warned you. And maybe you'll regret after." Boris said, watching as you walked away from the door, and towards them.

Take a look in the mirror
And what do you see
Do you see it clearer

"Sorry for being me. Sorry for the bad encounters. Sorry for being human at all."

Bendy froze, as he heard the familiar voice speak. His eyes were widen with shock, before her snapped out of it, and cleared his throat.

"Wha-What do you mean?" He stuttered on his word, trying to act like what he said wasn't what he said. Before his insides, had tightened at (y/n)'s words.

"You know, I'm actually sorry for questing with you all. I'm just another tough load to keep. I should've declined when Cuphead told me to. When I knew you weren't going to handle it well. Sorry for ever being HUMAN." (Y/n) repeated the last part; as before.