I'll Never Leave

Swap Boris x Shy! Ink Illness! Male! Reader

Requested by musicgirl988

As always, enjoy.

××××

"Hi! I'm Bendy! What's your name friend?" The small demon asked, holding his hand out towards the male in front of him.

He was short for his age. And his appearance could also pass for the feminine side. It wouldn't matter though.

"He-Hello Bendy. I'm (ym/n)." He said shyly, placing his hand in Bendy's, smiling softly, before Bendy returned one of his own.

"Oh yeah. And this my brother. Boris." Bendy jumped up to Boris' arms before getting on his right shoulder.

(Ym/n) looked up to meet with Boris' gaze.

Everything around him went slow. His face, grew more pink.

Yeah, he was not much to meet people around his age area. Or never really much for making an type of contact with them.

Why? He was afraid of them finding out about his physical health. At least what its called, a illness.

He had the ink illness ever since he was fifteen. Kind of when it all started.

For two years, he's always kept himself away from people and toons. Just so they wouldn't worry about him much.

But meeting Bendy, and Boris today; made him change his mind about this.

"He-Hello." (Ym/n) squeaked out shyly, before covering his mouth in embarassment.

'Cute.' Boris thought before going down to (ym/n)'s level and holding his hand out for him to shake.

(Ym/n) uncovered his face, still flustered but, reached his hand out and shook Boris' lightly before retrieving his hand back.

"It's nice to meet you. Especially since Bendy wouldn't stop asking me to come along and meet his new friend." Boris spoke, ruffling Bendy's fur.

Bendy pouted, before growling softly. "Boris. I told you to stop doing that."

Boris chuckled, and looked back at the other in front of him, again.

"Would you like to join us for lunch? I'm Bendy wanted yu to come anyway."

"Can you (ym/n)?" Bendy's eyes sparkled in joy, once he had agreed to go to lunch with them.

~

(Ym/n) sat in the booth, fiddling with his fingers in shyness, before being glomped by someone.

"(Ym/n)! It has been so long since I've seen you!"

He looked at the person, wondering who they were until they both meet each others eyes.

His (e/c) ones widen in suprise before hugging them back.

"Cups! I-It's been awhile. Has-as it?" He asked, smiling brightly.

Boris watched the two, his face flushed pink, lightly. Until it had gone back to its normal color, once he felt an arm on his shoulder.

"Well isn't it my favorite person. How you been Boris?" Boris rolled his eyes to the side, as a small smirk formed.

"Yeah. Yeah. Good. And how's the Mugman?" He asked, looking over to the side, seeing Mugman standing tall.

"Doing much better now." His smile slowly changed into an evil smirk.

"I see you have your eyes set on someone." He whispered into Boris' ear. Earning a quiet hush from the wolf.