Masquerade Ball

Swap! Boris x Reader

××××

The small town was having a masquerade ball after the questers had completed their quest.

But you, being a bit anti-social; did not want to go. Until your dear friend, Teia, changed your mind to go with her, since Micah had made her go.

"(Y/n)? Go with me to there at least. I don't want to be stuck at the masquerade ball alone. It's too full of randoms for me. Plus, Micah will be going off with his date, and I'll be stuck socializing with all those people." Teia shuddered at her own thought, before looking over at you from the window she stood by.

"Fine, I'll go." You give in as she sighs softly, before taking your hand and pulling you out of your bedroom. "Thank you (y/n)." She smiles softly, before grabbing her jacket and boots. Along with your shoes.

You both exit your small home, and down the quiet, yet busy street. Each few minutes passing by as you both try to look for the perfect dress. One you could feel comfortable in. As for Teia, a pants suit. Considering she hated dresses, and other type of feminine clothing.

(Y/n)'s POV

Been four hours already, and we're still looking for our shoes.

But it wasn't that difficult to find. Considering it was much more easier to spot them.

I just smiled softly, thinking about who I'll see at that masquerade ball. But for sure, I'm hoping to see Boris there. And Bendy too.

We headed down to a small café, until I accidentally bumped into someone. I apologized, and continued on, before being pulled back.

"You know; I'm looking forward to seeing you at the ball (y/n)." The person chuckled, before Teia walked up to me and the person.

"Hey! What're you boys doing here? Aren't you two supposed to be getting yourselves ready for the night?" She spoke, before folding her arms and looking at Boris seriously.

"Er. We just came here to have a break, and plus we came to pick up Cuphead, and Mugman (by the way, Cuphead and Mugman aren't swapped in this one. Just Boris and Bendy.)." He says, before scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh. Where are they then?" Teia asked, before feeling arms wrap around her.

"Hi Teia! Long time no see." She looked back to see the energetic Mugman with Cuphead behind them.

Original POV

You giggled as you watched the three of them talk. It wasn't long until Bendy joined them, being held in Teia's arms. It was like old times, during the quest.

"Bring back any memories?" Boris smiled, before folding his arms across his chest.

"Yes. The times we've done this during our quest." You smiled softly, before Boris cleared his throat, and turned around to look at you. You following after.

"What is it Boris?" You ask, tilting your head to tbe side and wait for him to answer.

"I have been wanting to ask you... Are.. Do you have a crush on one of the cup brothers?" "No, why?" You say, making the wolf blush in embarrassment as he turned his head away.

He had gone quiet for a minute, before looking back at you.

"What if I said I wanted to take you out?" He asked looking into your eyes, making you get lost in his without any thought. "I love you..." you say in a soft voice, only to be taken out of your trance. The voice of Boris bringing you back to reality.