Stay With Me

Felix x Ink Illness! Reader

(I realized that Felix needs a lot of love too. So this is for your request Voiletcuppers) (PS: sorry this took forever. School is on my back. And Prom is coming up later this saturday.)

××××
"Gu-Guy's? Can we st-stop for a few min-minutes?" (Y/n) asked, fearing that Felix and Boris would see.

"Wh-" "Alright (y/n). We'll wait for you." Bendy spoke before giving her a nod.

Bendy had known about her 'illness' and swore to keep it from Boris and Felix. But it won't be long until they figure it out.

~

A cold shiver, ran down her back, as she hovered over a trash bin.

"Bleh!" Clearly; almost hurling. Though nothing came out.

(Y/n) gripped her sides tightly as the pain inside of her started to burn.

"It hurts! It hurts!" She screamed out every few seconds. Unable to bare the burning sensation.

Her hair became sticky, as black ink started trickling down her face, and from her mouth.

Her body grew weak, as she fell to her knees; holding her stomach tightly, before vomiting up black ink.

~

Felix, Bendy, and Boris; stayed behind, waiting for her to return.

But it had been an hour, since she left for a break. Felix, started to worry.

"Bendy? Should she be back by now?" He asked, bdfore looking in the direction (y/n) ran.

"She should have been back a while ago." Bendy replied, a hint of concern in his voice.

"Should we see if she's ok? Or if she is still-" Boris spoke, before getting cut off by Bendy. "We need to find her! And fast!"

With great worry, Bendy sped off in the direction she had gone, leaving Felix and Boris, following behind shortly after.

~

She remained on her knees. Grying out in pain, begire the sound of thunder rumbling was heard.

"I-I..." She feel flat on her stomach, slowly curling into a ball, gripping onto her sides.

"Ahhhhh!" She screamed out, before small droplets of water hit her back, and becoming a medium rainfall.

There was no one around to see her. No one she could call for.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she started to cough again. Her throat hurting from the ink, trying to keep her from breathing.

"IT HURTS!" She screamed out.

~

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)!-" Bendy stopped shotuing as he spotted a blob of ink.

As he started to get closer, he heard the panting of Boris and Felix, catching up to him.

"Did you find her?" Boris asked as he caught his breath and looked at Bendy, who was now looking to them.

"Well I did, but-" "Bendy? What is that?" Felix asked, pointing to the blob of ink.

Bendy closed his eyes before sigh sadly, and looking at both Felix and Boris.

"Well M-Mr. Fe-Felix... Th-" "Please don't tell me that is..." Bendy slowly nodded his head, before Felix ran up to the sale blob of ink.

He reached down, and pulled the blob of ink onto his lap, not caring if his pants or jacket were being covered by ink. He had tried to wipe away the ink from (y/n)'s face.

"Please no. Please not now." Bendy and Boris looked at Felix, before going to him and (y/n), sitting on their knees next to him.

Bendy opened his bag, in search of his pain medicine. While Boris, pulled his pack from his back, and searched for some cloth to help get rid of most of the ink from (y/n)'s face.

~

It had been an hour. The rain hasn't stopped pouring down.

Felix, Bendy, and Boris remained with (y/n) as she was still in her 'ink attack' state. It barely slowed, but it still remained with her.

To Bendy, this is not what the attack has done. It would usually go away aftet forty minutes. The worst of his thoughts started coming to him.

"Oh... No..." Bendy said quietly, before he stared down into the puddle, that was forming around him.

"What is it Bendy?" Boris asked, yet Bendy did not answer or reply to him. "Bendy?" Boris called to him again, and again. Before he heard a faint cough.

The three of them looked to the blob of ink before seeing a spot of clearance on (y/n)'s face.

"Boris, give me a clean cloth now." Bendy spoke before Boris handed him a cloth.

"Let me see Bendy. You need to calm down. Your breathing quicker." Felix spoke softly before grabbing tbe cloth from Bendy and wiping the ink from (y/n)'s face.

She was breathing slowly, before opening her eyes halfway. Only to see Felix looking down at her.

"Wh-" "Sh. No need to talk. Rest. We'll pick up the questing tomorrow." Felix said, before he stood up, holding (y/n) in his arms and proceeded towards a wooded area, with a small clearing for their tent.

~

(Y/n) was fully recovered.

Though it made Felix and, even Bendy more cautious. The fact she was near death with the ink illness.

~

"Hey (y/n)?" Felix called to her, as they stopped for a break.

"Yes?" "Can I talk to you alone?" He asked, as they started walking away from Boris and Bendy.

When they got far away from Bendy and Boris, Felix turned around to face (y/n), who was looking down at her feet.

"(Y/n)? I wanted to ask you something. If you don'ind of course." Felix spoke, before looking at the nervous female in front of him.

"Oh. Um. Sure." She replied before looking up at him with a soft smile.

"Why?" "What?" "Why did you not tell me about your 'illness'?" She looked to the side, rubbing her right arm, as she breathed in and exhaled slowly.

"To be honest Mr. Felix. I thought you wouldn't dare to get near me ever. But after that day of my recovery; when Bendy had an attack, he had told me you wouldn't ever. Since you already knew about him having it."

She looked back down at her feet, before feeling a warm embrace. She looked at the arms wrapped around her; to see Felix's jacket.

She smiled softly before finally hughing him back.

"I care about you. And so does Bendy and Boris. We all care about you. And I don't want you to ever feel bad about yourself anymore." She only nodded, before closing her eyes shut and sighing deeply.

"We almost lost you back there. And I don't want that to happen. So when you need anything, tell me. Or tell Bendy. Don't go through it on your own."

She only nodded again before hugging Felix again. She may love him in a 'way'. But she rather finish the quest for the ink machine instead.