Confession Time

Bendy x Mute!Werewolf!Reader x Cuphead

××××

Life has been very difficult.

At least for the wolf, (y/n). Due to her condition.

Ever since she was three. She had been mute. Due to something very tragic and traumatic. Something she did not want to think of at the moment.

"Hey (y/n)." Cuphead said, as he wrapped an arm around the female.

She was a few inches shorter than Cuphead. But, she didn't mind the height difference at all. Seeing as she rather feel confident for her own height.

On the other hand, there was Bendy.

She was about a foot taller than him, but that wouldn't change anything. She considered herself the middle height of the group.

"Hello beautiful." Bendy said, as he stood next to the female. Winking at her, before earning a small glare from Cuphead.

'Hi.' She tried to mouth the words, but signed instead. A small, smile forming on her lips with her eyes closed.

The two boys gazed at her for a second before looking away quickly. A small blush forming their cheeks.

'Too cute.' They thought at the same time, before earning a small tug on their shirts.

"Hm? What is it (y/n)?" They asked, looking at the female, before she pointed to a small café across the street.

(Y/n) signed quickly, before Cuphead managed to speak out what she signed.

"Oh. You want to see what the new pastries that Teia has?" (Y/n) nodded her head, smiling brightly. Grabbing Bendy's and Cuphead's hand, before quickly running on the street; not before looking both ways, and into the café.

The bell jingles above the door. Signaling to Teia, that a customer had arrived.

She put on a smile, and looked to see (y/n), Bendy, and Cuphead standing at the glass casing that showed the new pastries.

"Oh. Hello (y/n). Here to check out the new pastries?" Teia asked, leaning against the counter, seeing the two boys gazing at the wolf, as she nodded her head happily.

Then, Teia returned back to the back of the glass casing, and propped her arms on the top of it, resting her head on it

"Alright then. Your first three pastries are on the house. Feel free to try any new ones." Teia smiled, going back to work behind the counter. A small smirk on her lips, before she took the order.

~

Cuphead and Bendy sat in the same booth, as (y/n) sat in her own. Placing a hand over her mouth, and moving as she showed how silly it was seeing the two boys sitting together.

'Now you guys look like you're dating or something.' She signed, earning a quick 'no' in response from the both of them.

"We're not!" Bendy shouted, turning away from Cuphead with his arms folded across his chest.

"What? So you're saying that I'm not that attractive at all?" Cuphead asked, acting dramatically, placing a hand over his heart. Fake crying.

Bendy turned back around, before punching Cuphead in the arm playfully. Then, rolled his eyes as he picked up a pastry.

(Y/n) showed that she was giggling, before picking up a pastry as well, taking a bite for a test, and melted to the flavor.

The same went for Bendy. As he savored every bite. Leaving Cuphead the only one who left his pastry untouched.